• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

i think phase 3 and phase 4 will see the biggest sales.No idea why we then have to wait a week for phase 5 and another week for phase 6 when 3 and 4 are within 2 days.I'm in phase 6 the wait is beginning to drive me mad.

According to the podcast I heard it’s because in these phase the club are dealing with original ST holders and they also expect a lot for people waiting for them to sit together

The latter phases 5 onwards are generally for new season ticket holders so less options are available

i think phase 3 and phase 4 will see the biggest sales.No idea why we then have to wait a week for phase 5 and another week for phase 6 when 3 and 4 are within 2 days.I'm in phase 6 the wait is beginning to drive me mad.
It does look like it’s all happening on the first morning of each phase. Probably allowing time to move singles and rectify fudge ups.

Rows 1-25 :
Seats 132-165: £995.00
Rows 30-39 :
Seats 132-165: £1200.00
Seats in this block from Row 1 up to the wheelchair-user bays, are future-proofed for safe standing

On the website it shows that seats below the wheelchairs are safe standing but it doesn't state about the ones above. Its only highlighted in yellow.

So I don't know if seats above will be earmarked for safes standing or not? be good sit in row 29 but my mate doesn't want to be in the safe standing area as his kids wouldn't be able to see if it ever came into play.

So a bit confused, don't know who I can talk to for clarification before 10am tomorrow.

I was also confused by the yellow blocks marked as safe standing when I first saw it.

The yellow marks the whole of the blocks that contain some potential safe standing: "blocks that include seats future-proofed for safe standing". Only the rows below the wheelchair row are future proofed for safe standing. Rows 30 and up will not be safe standing.

Last edited:
I was also confused by the yellow blocks marked as safe standing when I first saw it.

The yellow marks the whole of the blocks that contain some potential safe standing: "blocks that include seats future-proofed for safe standing". Only the rows below the wheelchair row are future proofed for safe standing. Rows 30 and up will not be safe standing.

thanks mate, where is that info on the site??

It does look like it’s all happening on the first morning of each phase. Probably allowing time to move singles and rectify fudge ups.
i'm sure i saw somewhere that singles will only be sorted out at the end of phase 8.Which is suppose suits the club as the less changes the better.If there is a single in a row not much you can do anyway.More than one they can move them together.

i'm sure i saw somewhere that singles will only be sorted out at the end of phase 8.Which is suppose suits the club as the less changes the better.If there is a single in a row not much you can do anyway.More than one they can move them together.

Arranged marriage, Levy style!

Audere est Fvcking Facere!

Well that was very stressful! Got in pretty much first tried assigning my seats but then it froze. had 10 together as well, then i clicked basket and it threw me out. Went in on my brothers one and it assigned us 10 then wouldn't assign me on it blah blah.

In the end had to get 6 of us lower tier south stand and the other 4 went higher South Stand. Our dream of sitting all together did not happen, but we are sitting with some of the old gang from old who so thats good.

Got 5 seats in a row. Wanted row 39 block 209 but it got taken, so had to go with row 45. I don't get why row 45-49 is £1,200 and apposed to the rows below which are £1,125. Why the increase?

Well that was very stressful! Got in pretty much first tried assigning my seats but then it froze. had 10 together as well, then i clicked basket and it threw me out. Went in on my brothers one and it assigned us 10 then wouldn't assign me on it blah blah.

In the end had to get 6 of us lower tier south stand and the other 4 went higher South Stand. Our dream of sitting all together did not happen, but we are sitting with some of the old gang from old who so thats good.

Had everyone assigned before hand, but the page only showed 4, had to then search for the other members. After the circle completed it chucked me out. logged back in and I was still ok to order. Went to add the seats and it was giving me errors. refreshed the page and the tickets I wanted were gone. Had to go from row 39 up to 45. GHod knows what phase 8 are going to be left with !

Got 5 seats in a row. Wanted row 39 block 209 but it got taken, so had to go with row 45. I don't get why row 45-49 is £1,200 and apposed to the rows below which are £1,125. Why the increase?
Stupid isn't it. You do know that you don't get concessions in 1200 seats? Thats why we were restricted to getting rows up to 44 as 2 of our 10 were aged 64 and would get concessions next year.

Oh well, back to pretty much my old WHL seats give it a few rows higher and in the south stand as opposed to the North. in fact, its literally the opposite end but 4 rows higher.

Mate managed to get ours, was kicked out of the site 3 times whilst doing it. 5 of us split over 2 rows, North Upper - pretty much exactly the same seats as we had in WHL.

Mate managed to get ours, was kicked out of the site 3 times whilst doing it. 5 of us split over 2 rows, North Upper - pretty much exactly the same seats as we had in WHL.

Same with us, he got us sorted on the 3rd attempt for pretty much the same angle/area we had at OWHL

Block 209, 10 across Rows 44, 45 - £1,200 the view is pretty awesome I must admit

I'm in row 45 too !!! well 44/45 again I'm with you why £75 more ???

I am so fukked. I am in Canada and I am having a mare trying to select seats. I am using my tablet but when I get in and select.the seats nothing fecking happens. I literally cannot select the seats

Back