• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Yeh I saw that, thats going to be our option if our 10 above the standing go. Assume you are mixing it up and having the 10 behind each other in rows (4,3,3), or are you all trying to be in one row?
2 rows minimum maybe 3, but probably 2 rows of 5 we don't want 10 in a row

how accurate do you think the viewing distances are from the interactive plan? looking at block 303 row 49. As its a single tier stand it protrudes quite far back. Its not like the stands are stacked on one another like the other stand

No. The microbrewery will produce 1 million pints per year.

The mass-dispensing system will be capable of 10,000 pints per minute. It could distribute the whole output of the microbrewery in 100 minutes.
Interesting. So 1 million pints at a fiver.. £5m turnover...wonder what the running costs are once the initial capital costs are out the way?

And how much we can scale it up.?

Might as well be producing most of the ale/beer the fans are drinking... especially as consumption is likely to be greater than the old lane as people arrive earlier and stay around longer on match day. It's a captive audience.

Interesting. So 1 million pints at a fiver.. £5m turnover...wonder what the running costs are once the initial capital costs are out the way?

And how much we can scale it up.?

Might as well be producing most of the ale/beer the fans are drinking... especially as consumption is likely to be greater than the old lane as people arrive earlier and stay around longer on match day. It's a captive audience.

Looking around the web, the cost of ingredients and labour could be around £1 per pint. There's also a 20% tax, so more than 50% profit isn't impossible. Brewing it inhouse means very little is wasted on packaging, distribution, marketing and the multinational conglomerate that owns the name.

Who was the last chairman who thought about diversifying? Brewing is a competitive business and beers are a matter of taste. While there is a captive audience for a few hours a couple of dozen times of year this doesn't seem a large market. Scholar screwed us over and dismantled our last good team and it has taken more than a quarter of a century to recover. I say leave brewing enterprises to people who understand brewing.

Who was the last chairman who thought about diversifying? Brewing is a competitive business and beers are a matter of taste. While there is a captive audience for a few hours a couple of dozen times of year this doesn't seem a large market. Scholar screwed us over and dismantled our last good team and it has taken more than a quarter of a century to recover. I say leave brewing enterprises to people who understand brewing.

Aren't we just providing the facilities for someone who does know about brewing to come in and make use of them?

I assume so. Allowing space for a small brewing operation to add to the stadium offering is one thing. My comment was more against the suggestion we should be brewing all the beer sold in the stadium

Don't know what to do. I was phase 2, some friends are phase 3.

The seat I really want is still available, I take that and sit on my own in the seat I want. Or I sit with my friends in a seat that I don't mind. Problem is they wont even go to most of the games. so ill be sat on my own anyway.

Benefit is if I ever cant make a few games, it would be easier to sell as a pair, we want to get 5 seats in a row.

also, If I buy the single seat I may get moved anyway,

Can't see many seats going between now and Monday morning when phase 3 starts - may as well just wait until then and get someone on it first thing

plan to be on it first thing anyway, however don't want to lose the only seat left of the seat I really want. So I could book that now, sit on my own, or wait till Monday and risk losing that and sitting in a seat im not 100% on, which we may not even get if we aren't quick enough.

i think phase 3 and phase 4 will see the biggest sales.No idea why we then have to wait a week for phase 5 and another week for phase 6 when 3 and 4 are within 2 days.I'm in phase 6 the wait is beginning to drive me mad.

Back