• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

True enough. So the club had the option of keeping prices at the old level and having people bitch about it or raising the prices and having people bitch about it. Not a particularly difficult choice.

At least with the latter they will have more revenue to spend on players and hopefully reduce the bitching about not buying the next hot player or not raising the wages to keep a player. Although this is unlikely.

During the building of the stadium we have seen the projected costs double and the design get far more ambitious. I don't remember reading any complaints about the changes, warning that the more expensive stadium will lead to higher ticket prices, and that we would be better with a more basic stadium.

I don’t remember as a season ticket holder getting the option to comment on design changes mid build

I have to say a micro brewery and cheese kitchen seem odd for a football ground

As long as there’s a rule for all those people buying in groups to leave all the end seats free, of course! (Although there’s probably not enough end seats to allow for all the individual buyers).

Just as an FYI to everyone, from skimming the equivalent thread over on the TFC forum, there’s something in the small print in the blurb that was sent out (apparently, haven’t seen mine yet as I’m away), that the club can move your selected seats along by 6 or so. So what you think you are buying might not be exactly what you end up with (close, just a slight shuffle along). It’s being said that it’s to prevent groups buying say a block of 3 and a block of 4 but leaving one in between for a mate in a later phase to try to buy, but equally, it might be to help keep sections of unsold seats together for groups to buy.

Yep that was me.

General
The club reserves the right to amend a Season Ticket Holder's initial seat choice to eliminate any single seats. In the event a Season Ticket Holder's initial seat choice is moved MORE than six seats laterally or MORE than one row, the club will advise the Season Ticket Holder of the change and allow a relocation request. subject to availability.

I don’t remember as a season ticket holder getting the option to comment on design changes mid build

I have to say a micro brewery and cheese kitchen seem odd for a football ground

Brewing your own beer like that is basically printing money. The cost per pint is ridiculously low. You're cutting all the middle men that want a slice of the profits.

Is there a 'HP' option for ST run by the club?
Not a ST savvy person. Just in case you couldn't see that ;)

Street-food style food court thingymabob, keep up.

A group of us went to Brighton over Christmas for a night out (no not that kind pf night) and drink went for a curry... it was a vegan curry house
Turns our rheir is loads of vegan stuff down there including a vegan cheese shop (not sure how meaty my cheese is) and a vegan roostertail bar

Surely they could sell grass clippings in a roll as vegan food

Just had a look around all the blocks we are interested in, there are plenty left for us on Monday to hopefully get pretty much what we want
Yeh I saw that, thats going to be our option if our 10 above the standing go. Assume you are mixing it up and having the 10 behind each other in rows (4,3,3), or are you all trying to be in one row?

Is the whole ale/beer offering going to be exclusively from our own brewery?

No. The microbrewery will produce 1 million pints per year.

The mass-dispensing system will be capable of 10,000 pints per minute. It could distribute the whole output of the microbrewery in 100 minutes.

Back