• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

Lyon have Ligue 1, French cup, French league cup, French super cup and CL. No, it doesn't compare at all.

jesus come on:rolleyes:

are you seriously saying Ligue 1 and French football is anywhere the same standard or level of competitiveness week in week out as the PL? really?

i'm not sure I see the importance of the particular league, most of the major leagues involve a 38 game season with home and away fixtures played over roughly 10 months

you dont? ok lets agree to disagree

I'm holding out hope that it's going to work out. They sold Lescott today - Fazio is coming in with Saido coming to us.

jesus come on:rolleyes:

are you seriously saying Ligue 1 and French football is anywhere the same standard or level of competitiveness week in week out as the PL? really?

No, I'm saying they have at least as many games to play as us. They're going to be fighting for the league title and look to win a cup, so the demands are massive though.

No, I'm saying they have at least as many games to play as us. They're going to be fighting for the league title and look to win a cup, so the demands are massive though.

its not the number, its the quality of opposition week in week out. Kane will have to play at full throttle every time just to get a sniff of a chance, whereas someone like Lacazette can take it easier in more games and still be effective

So we're counting on a youngster to surprise everyone? Brilliant.

What about all our other youngsters, there seems to be a lot of fans wanting the likes of Alli, Pritchard etc in the team, or are you being selective to have a dig at the club?

What about all our other youngsters, there seems to be a lot of fans wanting the likes of Alli, Pritchard etc in the team, or are you being selective to have a dig at the club?

Let's hope both pitch in with 5 or 6 goals in the league when called upon.

I don't agree with this "we're going into the season with ONE striker." If you have pace in attack and intelligent movement from the attacking players, you can still score enough goals. Chadli and Eriksen scored double digits last year, but I could argue the likes of Lamela, Mason, etc, should have scored more. Now we also have Pritchard and Alli, as well as N'jie and Son. There are plenty of goals in this group of players that Kane doesn't need to score in the 20s again this year. So don't panic, we'll be fine.

I don't agree with this "we're going into the season with ONE striker." If you have pace in attack and intelligent movement from the attacking players, you can still score enough goals. Chadli and Eriksen scored double digits last year, but I could argue the likes of Lamela, Mason, etc, should have scored more. Now we also have Pritchard and Alli, as well as N'jie and Son. There are plenty of goals in this group of players that Kane doesn't need to score in the 20s again this year. So don't panic, we'll be fine.

Also seem to forget that we had pretty much the same strikeforce last year. Yeah, yeah I know we had Soldado and Ade, but they're both brick no?

Back