• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

In theory it's encouraging imv - discarding what is said publically as bravado i think behind closed doors if WBA had made it clear the player was in no way available this window we would have walked away long ago, the fact we continue to bid would suggest to me that it's an issue with the bid/structure of payments which is the hold up

In short we will not be signing him this window

BBC WM Sport 95.6‏@sportbbcwm
UPDATE : #wba We understand from our colleague @patmurphybbc that #coys offered £5m upfront with the rest in instalments and incentives.

I fudgeing love you Daniel, you dont half make me laugh! I always get told i am tight etc. and you are my role model :)

This is just Danny boy parodying himself. Surely? F*cking surely?

5f0.gif

We should have a plan B, if not why not?

Like Fazio and Stambouli which cause more conplaint about not backing the manager with his first choices?

Who knows maybe we do...as long as Austin is at QPR id hold out hope that's one which can be wrapped up quickly - though with an hour to go it's not looking likely

If there is a fourth bid it must mean a deal has already been stitched up, or that Daniel is struggling with the concept that sometimes "no" really does mean "no", and is not just a negotiating stance.

Whatever the views of Spurs fans, Berahino seems to be laying the blame squarely at the feet of the West Brom chairman.

Back