• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

I very much doubt a tribunal will award anything close to £10m for Berahino if his next 18 months are anything like the last 6. Every day he remains at that club and fails to be an automatic starter, his value diminishes. He could have a great 18 months for West Brom of course; but realistically as things stand... if he doesn't get sold this window, then £10m is very much a best-case scenario for them. Peace has royally fecked this one up in my view.

As a Daily Conspiracy Theorist, I don't see much in what The Secret Footballer is telling us.

Cripes, if you haven't got summink good to share, make it up. It's what the vast majority of press and pundits are doing anyway.

As a Daily Conspiracy Theorist, I don't see much in what The Secret Footballer is telling us.

Cripes, if you haven't got summink good to share, make it up. It's what the vast majority of press and pundits are doing anyway.
The suggestion that the manager (we can only assume Pulis) only signs players using a specific agent and that he gets a kick back from that agent is pretty defamatory. Not only that but I think doing that would also be illegal?

The suggestion that the manager (we can only assume Pulis) only signs players using a specific agent and that he gets a kick back from that agent is pretty defamatory. Not only that but I think doing that would also be illegal?
Wink.jpg

Unlikely as it maybe, I would like us to sign Saido Berahino. I think he's the real deal and would enhance us long term. He's played in the PL, is a natural goal scorer, and should knuckle down under Poch. Maybe if Levy can structure a clever compromised deal with Pearce it might happen, but it does look unlikely.

Last edited:
According to several papers (none of which are exactly what I'd call reliable sources, mind) we're lodging another bid for Berahino in the next day or two... the Mail says £17m, the Standard says £18m. We shall see.

According to several papers (none of which are exactly what I'd call reliable sources, mind) we're lodging another bid for Berahino in the next day or two... the Mail says £17m, the Standard says £18m. We shall see.

Whether we actually do or not, this deal will be "understood" to be off again, on again a hundred times on SSN.

Whether we actually do or not, this deal will be "understood" to be off again, on again a hundred times on SSN.

But only if you wait until after the commercial break where they promise to bring you the latest news as spurs try and land their man..

Back