• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

I’m not sure why Fulham would do that, how much will they get on the open market for him.

Granted it’s paper talk, but if PSG get involved that’s going to push the value up.

Hope I’m wrong

Why would Levy have done it with Modric? He accepted he would eventually lose the player to a bigger fish, so ensured by agreeing to let him go to such he could get Modric to sign a new contract and therefore maximise his return on sale.

If memory serves Sessegnon was only just on professional papers, and not a long deal at that. Didnt he sign a 6 year deal or something ridiculous? I would anticipate there was never any intention of him seeing it out, rather an understanding that the deal protects the club so long as the club is prepared to release him to a big fish...

I think it's fairly obvious he will go at some point and Fulham know they won't be able to stop that but as mentioned above this protects them and will get them a big transfer fee.

Who even knows anymore?

We paid £40m for Sanches, does that set a precedent?

I think thats a fair call. The other benchmark is the £50m paid for Walker who is a top PL full-back; Sessegnon clearly isnt there yet though he has the potential to do so and therefore discounting the £50 by x% risk factor of him not turning into Walker's level would get you to another price.

Paying £30m - £40m seems fine to me

I think thats a fair call. The other benchmark is the £50m paid for Walker who is a top PL full-back; Sessegnon clearly isnt there yet though he has the potential to do so and therefore discounting the £50 by x% risk factor of him not turning into Walker's level would get you to another price.

Paying £30m - £40m seems fine to me
I would say that is not far off what he'll go for eventually. Hopefully to us.

Absolutely should be the number one target we have this window. Sign him and loan him back with a clause to loan him next season to Fulham if they are promoted. Anything to get to the head of the queue but he should be the main priority for the club imo. I am really impressed with a few of the young'uns in the championship and would be very much in favour of signing Brereton from Forest as well.

Back