• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

Someone way back in this thread said they feared Campbell becoming the new Frank Bruno. Well back in 1997 Bruno threatened to leave the country if labour came in "When I see my accountant, sometimes it hurts and you cry. But if Labour came in, I would do more than cry. A lot of people like myself are going to emigrate. I've got three young kids and what's best for them is for me to vote John Major".

And John Major's party got the highest ever in UK elections - for any party. Ever.

But let's return to RSol - no appearance and hardly a mention during the campaign in anything I've seen, and I follow politics.

Maybe he is busy preparing an article to complain about why Saudi Sportswashing Machine asked Steve McLaren to come save them and not him?

And John Major's party got the highest ever in UK elections - for any party. Ever.

But let's return to RSol - no appearance and hardly a mention during the campaign in anything I've seen, and I follow politics.

you know why that is...

The latest odds from Ladbrokes have Zac Goldsmith favourite to be the Tory candidate for Mayor:

Conservative Mayoral Candidate
Evens Zac Goldsmith
5/1 Nick de Bois
8/1 Sayeed Kamall
10/1 Lord Coe
10/1 Karren Brady
10/1 Stephen Greenhalgh
10/1 Michael Bloomberg
16/1 Ivan Massow
20/1 Andrew Boff
25/1 Sol Campbell

“I’m going in with my eyes wide open. I know I’m not going to be a frontrunner,” he said. “But I look at people who have been in politics for five, 10, 15 years, and muck up, you see them muck up and think, ‘You guys are supposed to be pro!’

“People [who] have gone to Oxbridge, had thousands spent on their education, and I mean they are royally mucking up.”

He'll get a spot on Question Time.

Then it'll be "why oh why did I not get picked as chairman instead of Dimblebore?". For once he might have a point.

THIS HAS MADE MY fudging DAY! SERIOUSLY!

roflmfao.jpg

Imagine a tough meet and greet with the public and he decides to shoot off at half time.

His sense of self worth is of such a scale it is almost (and I stress almost) admirable. The way you are dissected in the front of a newspaper is very different to the back. Going into politics might lead to scrutiny that he doesn't want. Like someone deciding to shine more light on the story of him publicly saying he wants nothing to do with his son.

Let's hope he has an excuse ready...

You would think that one of the criteria for running for mayor should be that the candidate be of sound mind and body. It's not much to ask that the major is sane surely.

Back