• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Romaine Mundle

Oh I assumed this was the new varane as one headline I saw on newsnow earlier stated in relation to an academy call up.

Must be some other youngster impressing at the back.

With regards this Mundle chap is he similar in ability to that bellend Mandueke who walked out on the club?

Just had a look and the kid likened to Varane is Maksim Paskotsi.

Been wondering about Paskotsi and whether he'll ever be likely to break through at Spurs, particularly given he's a full international

He's been injured for a lot of this season. Has been playing LB for the U21s since coming back and has done ok. His versatility might see him promoted to the full team bench whilst we have so many WBs out (he's played RB, LB and CB for Estonia and CB and LB for the U21s). He's not really a WB, though, which might limit his chances and probably puts Mundle above him as a LWB cover option.

With the injury doubts at the back could he be in line for a shock debut v Everton. I seem to remember them throwing in a young Leon Osman against us back in the day and having a stormer

With the injury doubts at the back could he be in line for a shock debut v Everton. I seem to remember them throwing in a young Leon Osman against us back in the day and having a stormer

I doubt he'll start. Perisic will start at LWB, and Son at LWF. He's got a chance of coming on off the bench

He's been injured for a lot of this season. Has been playing LB for the U21s since coming back and has done ok. His versatility might see him promoted to the full team bench whilst we have so many WBs out (he's played RB, LB and CB for Estonia and CB and LB for the U21s). He's not really a WB, though, which might limit his chances and probably puts Mundle above him as a LWB cover option.

He's been very unlucky with injuries, which is a worry. I've only seen him twice and he looked very calm, a good tackler and confident on the ball.

He's been very unlucky with injuries, which is a worry. I've only seen him twice and he looked very calm, a good tackler and confident on the ball.

I watched the U21s against Leicester a couple of weeks ago and was impressed by how Paskotsi had improved his attacking output. He's always looked like a CB filling in at FB before now but I think he's growing into the position. He played CCB in a back five for Estonia during the most recent international break.

Neither Mourhino or Conte appeared interested in developing players, unless the club are willing to give a manager time to do so it just wont happen. From what I read or hear most fans want us to finish strongly and qualify for any European comp. rather than blood young players who might be ready for game time.

Neither Mourhino or Conte appeared interested in developing players, unless the club are willing to give a manager time to do so it just wont happen. From what I read or hear most fans want us to finish strongly and qualify for any European comp. rather than blood young players who might be ready for game time.
On the flip side, getting into a European competition will afford us more non-consequential games to blood in some of our younger players.

We need to make ensure that our next manager designs a visible pathway from our youth teams to our first team else I fear that our most talented youngsters will always choose to go somewhere else to get first team football.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-set-...gster-free-summer-transfer-concrete-interest/

Decide which are the two with most promise and closest to being ready and promote them to the squad. Clearing out the dead weight from the squad would also help.

How Lucas has been getting time ahead of Mundle is a mystery to me. This Estonian kid also can not be worse then Dier, might not be better but he can not be worse.

Back