• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

Re: Soldado - Official!

Great news, some shocking defending in that video. Lets hope he can do it in the Prem seems to be a superb finisher.

I lasted about 5mins on that 92 club brick.. and to think my sky bill is paying for that pointless crap

Great news, some shocking defending in that video. Lets hope he can do it in the Prem seems to be a superb finisher.

Spanish teams suck at defending. That is what i took from that video.

Jim_Carrey_dance.gif

he is going to need service though....Valencia have been known for their attacking open football that creates chances

Superhudd :lol: =D> king of the gifs this morn

soldado is going to be defoe's replacement isn't he...leads the line, runs the channels etc.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

GET IN THERE!

Fantastic work Daniel, Baldini and Avb.

A top top striker and one I have wanted at the club for years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D>

Back