• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

Re: Soldado - Official!

Bobby soldier.. superstar scorer
There was a Bobby soldier in the heart of Tot ten ham
Stolen from Valencia, brought in to Tot ten ham
Super star scorer, fighting for the title
woy yoy yoy, woy yoy-yoy yoy,
Woy yoy yoy yoy, yoy yoy-yoy yoy!
Woy yoy yoy, woy yoy-yoy yoy,
Woy yoy yoy yoy, yoy yoy-yoy yoy!
Bobby soldier.. superstar scorer
There was a Bobby soldier in the heart of Tot ten ham
Stolen from Valencia, brought in to Tot ten ham
Super star scorer, fighting for the title

[video=youtube_share;S5FCdx7Dn0o]http://youtu.be/S5FCdx7Dn0o[/video]

Schweet! I can now finally allow myself to watch some Soldado YouTube vids!!!!!

well done Danny boy =D>

lets hope the next 4 or 5 years if full of Bobby Soldier goals \o/

We are delighted to announce that we have reached agreement with Valencia for the transfer of Roberto Soldado subject to medical.

The striker netted 80 times in 146 appearances during his time at the Mestalla who he joined from Getafe in 2010, after impressing with a tally of 29 goals in 60 league appearances.

Well done, Boonie.

I had no idea we were after this guy.

Awesome! We've finally finally replaced Berbatov and got a top class striker!

Looking forward to seeing some clever movement and link up play next season and some explosive finishing of course!

Watching this video makes me excited. Looks a quality signing - good movement, some cracking finishes, great positioning.
Granted, it's only a highlight video, but he sure does look like a player we have been missing for years.

[video=youtube;jBHnymaOBe4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBHnymaOBe4[/video]

Usually I would be delighted, but with all the Bale brick I think I'm underwhelmed

He scored an awful lot of headers in that clip for someone who's not supposed to be good in the air.

Is there any chance sky sports news can actually give us some news rather than indulge in their self promoting live92 gonad*s!

good work Baldini =D>...this guy must be a smooth talker. To convince Soldado to move to us cant have been easy.

Yes his wages have tripled, but still we are in effect the English Valencia in that we are not one of the big teams in our league but are scrapping to get into that top 4 on a yearly basis. Valencia find it easier than us because there are only 2 massive teams with money in Spain

Back