• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

Agreed. Too much of a risk for Wenger. Just a ploy to keep the scammers happy.

Question - while he is undoubtedly a fantastically talented footballer, would we really like him at our club?

Not for me. As good as he is i don't think i could ever fully enjoy his involvement in our team. But then again i'm just a fan and i could imagine the potential financial benefits could outweigh any negatives

Christ, wash your mouths out. The mere thought of that vile worm in a Spurs shirt makes my skin crawl. I'd be amazed if Suárez ends up at the Arse, though. Their supposed interest in him could well be serving as a smoke-screen for other dealings.

It's probably been mentioned before, but I was just reading some stats and noticed that every single one of Soldado's 24 goals last season were scored from inside the penalty area. That's exactly what we need - in my view - to complement Bale's threat from long range... it should allow us to pull defences apart more easily. Defoe and Adebayor both seemed to lose the ability to be in the place at the right time inside the penalty area last season. Soldado seems to be pretty consistent at doing it. Fingers crossed Liverpool don't sweep in at the 11th hour. Everything I'm reading suggests it'd be a shame to miss out on this guy if he's a genuine possibility.

Christ, wash your mouths out. The mere thought of that vile worm in a Spurs shirt makes my skin crawl. I'd be amazed if Suárez ends up at the Arse, though. Their supposed interest in him could well be serving as a smoke-screen for other dealings.

Interesting this suarez guy kinda like marmite.....

there is such a fine line between mentally unstable & genius...lol Now I haven't seen him in the flesh (no pun intended) but I can categorically state he is one of the best players I have seen.....on the box.........the only players I can rate slightly higher in terms of jaw dropping ability is Zidane.....though after his recent actions he is a poo head and my memories of Gazza and Maradonna....

Don't get me wrong I understand your point of view but I would always pay to watch this player..........

Let me put it this way If we played a footie match vs Alien invaders and I had to pick an 11 to go out and win the game to avoid planets earth's destruction I would pick Suarez in that team......The guys ability is unreal imo........and the thought of him and bale in the same team would bring the finest ambrosia cream to my pants.

but yeah Soldado.....its his thread right????? get the lad in.......seems like our bid is made and we have said take it or leave it............

I get the impression the ball's firmly in our court now. Valencia are ready to sell and the player seems to want to go, although if Levy thinks they are so desperate that our stalling will be likely to pressure them into dropping their asking price, I think he's got another think coming. There's interest in a number of their players, by all accounts; they probably aren't totally reliant on shifting Soldado. To lose out on a top target yet again for the sake of a few percent of the fee, given what could be at stake this season would be ridiculous — but then, this is Spurs...

I get the impression the ball's firmly in our court now. Valencia are ready to sell and the player seems to want to go, although if Levy thinks they are so desperate that our stalling will be likely to pressure them into dropping their asking price, I think he's got another think coming. There's interest in a number of their players, by all accounts; they probably aren't totally reliant on shifting Soldado. To lose out on a top target yet again for the sake of a few percent of the fee, given what could be at stake this season would be ridiculous — but then, this is Spurs...

yep sadly that's the spurs way but we have to be sly with this sort of money......

oh and before I get slaughtered in worlds best 11 vs planet zog's best 11 .......suarez Ronaldo & messi up top.

I do think this window we will spend big on a striker.......wouldn't put all my cards on it being soldado.......perhaps we will see soon enough.

Interesting this suarez guy kinda like marmite.....

there is such a fine line between mentally unstable & genius...lol Now I haven't seen him in the flesh (no pun intended) but I can categorically state he is one of the best players I have seen.....on the box.........the only players I can rate slightly higher in terms of jaw dropping ability is Zidane.....though after his recent actions he is a poo head and my memories of Gazza and Maradonna....

Don't get me wrong I understand your point of view but I would always pay to watch this player..........

Let me put it this way If we played a footie match vs Alien invaders and I had to pick an 11 to go out and win the game to avoid planets earth's destruction I would pick Suarez in that team......The guys ability is unreal imo........and the thought of him and bale in the same team would bring the finest ambrosia cream to my pants.

but yeah Soldado.....its his thread right????? get the lad in.......seems like our bid is made and we have said take it or leave it............

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

I think it's Liverplol sneaking in while we celebrate how clever we are by getting 20p knocked off the price.

We have been after him for 2 years apparently so I'm sure he will take that into account.

if liverpool offer valencia the 30 mill, and Soldado 120k a week, then he wont shed a tear when he writes his thank you but no thank you letter to Levy

That gif is genius. TOTTENHAM GAZUMPED.

It is amazing. I actually think it suits our club down to the bone, when you think of all the near-misses we've had in title races, all the gloat-filled head starts we've had on Arsenal in the recent past (Mind the fudging gap), all the Bergkamp-eque 'done deal' transfers we get caught up in....perfectly sums up Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. :)

Back