• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

Who Richarlison? He is not wrong?

People are going WAY OTT on this, its football, its flair. People defending the tackle which was dangerous because he dared to do a couple of keepy ups seem to be sheltered

Im fine with the showboating and with the tackle. If you carry on like that you, you’ve got to expect someone might take exception. Agree the fuss is way OTT. I saw Dietmar Hamann tweeted they should book players who showboat. Leave off. If you don’t want players to showboat then get tighter to them so they can’t do it.

There is banter which is fine. But he's getting to the line. Which will just enflame it. Carragher and richarlison had a chat after the game and a bit of a laugh. Should have just left it there.

Cara did spit at someone, he can say what he likes as far as I am concerned and its all relevant if we are talking about judging peoples actions. Bravo Richarlison I say

Cara did spit at someone, he can say what he likes as far as I am concerned and its all relevant if we are talking about judging peoples actions. Bravo Richarlison I say

Us fans can say it. He's a representative of tottenham hotspur football club. He shouldn't be getting into spats (see what i did there?) with tv pundits. I don't think conte would be too pleased. Or levy.

Jermaine Pennant giving lessons on ‘class’. His Wikipedia ‘Personal Life’ section makes for some pretty good reading.
Is he still illiterate? How can you drive without being able to read street signs or other important information? I get that stop signs etc. are symbols essentially, can recognize those (although probably not while driving drunk like he was). You're right, this guy lives in the most fragile of glass houses, why is he picking up stones?

Im fine with the showboating and with the tackle. If you carry on like that you, you’ve got to expect someone might take exception. Agree the fuss is way OTT. I saw Dietmar Hamann tweeted they should book players who showboat. Leave off. If you don’t want players to showboat then get tighter to them so they can’t do it.

Agree completely. Such a strange statement to say players who showboat should get a booking. It’s within the rules of the game because it doesn’t involve hands. If players got booked for showboating football wouldn’t be what it is.

All of footballs most adored players have been ones that have flair and perform tricks. Garincha, Pele, Maradonna, Cruyff, Ococha, Ronaldinho….

When I think of seriously arrogant show boating I don’t think of some guy doing what - 3 seconds worth of keepy ups.

I think of a young Cristiano Ronaldo doing step over over step over in the corner of the pitch whilst his teams winning by miles. That’s true disrespect.

But even then there’s a place for that because it’s using the ball and your feet which is fair game in football always.

Agree completely. Such a strange statement to say players who showboat should get a booking. It’s within the rules of the game because it doesn’t involve hands. If players got booked for showboating football wouldn’t be what it is.

All of footballs most adored players have been ones that have flair and perform tricks. Garincha, Pele, Maradonna, Cruyff, Ococha, Ronaldinho….

When I think of seriously arrogant show boating I don’t think of some guy doing what - 3 seconds worth of keepy ups.

I think of a young Cristiano Ronaldo doing step over over step over in the corner of the pitch whilst his teams winning by miles. That’s true disrespect.

But even then there’s a place for that because it’s using the ball and your feet which is fair game in football always.

In france you can get booked for showboating. They say it's unsportsman like.

I realise Hamann was speaking barely a day after his team had just crushed and humiliated an opponent 9-0 in an event that led to a man losing his job. Some would say that's not very sportsmanlike either.

Took me a moment to realise what was strange about that clip.
It was the commentator having some serious volume in his voice when we scored. I'm becoming inured to Martin Tyler barely changing his pitch when Spurs get a goal

Yeah, I mentioned it earlier and elsewhere. The commentary is provided by Conor McNamara with Matt Holland doing co-commentary. And both doing it very well. These two were providing the words for the world feed which many rights holders outside of Britain get to hear. This was what we in Canada got to listen to via Fubo TV, our PL rights holder. A pleasure to listen to these two.

There are testing days when we get the over-thought and over-wrought tones of Peter Drrr-UUUUURRRRYYYY!!!!, often working alongside One-Eyed Jim Beglin, Master of The Obvious and for whom all things begin and end with Liverpool and/or comparisons to that club, for whom he once played. And never tires of reminding us.

Back