• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

Bit of a dingdong move by Richarlison to showboat like that, and the resulting tackle has to be expected although not encouraged. Can’t wind people up and expect people to not get annoyed. The tackle got the punishment it deserved. Not sure what the fuss is about. If someone did that to us whilst 2-0 down I’d fully expect Romero to clatter into him. He’d probably do it if we were 10-0 up.

Bit of a dingdong move by Richarlison to showboat like that, and the resulting tackle has to be expected although not encouraged. Can’t wind people up and expect people to not get annoyed. The tackle got the punishment it deserved. Not sure what the fuss is about. If someone did that to us whilst 2-0 down I’d fully expect Romero to clatter into him. He’d probably do it if we were 10-0 up.

He wanted to get fouled. They were mostly on yellow cards and it runs down the clock.

Disagree with this. He wasn't show boating. He was displaying skill.

Disagree with this. He wasn't show boating. He was displaying skill.

Bit unnecessary IMO and I can see why Forest took exception to it. But I also can’t believe people are still talking about it in the media today. I guess it’s because Richarlison is a bit of a lightening rod for controversy at times. Put it this way I don’t think you’d see Harry Kane doing it.

Bit unnecessary IMO and I can see why Forest took exception to it. But I also can’t believe people are still talking about it in the media today. I guess it’s because Richarlison is a bit of a lightening rod for controversy at times. Put it this way I don’t think you’d see Harry Kane doing it.

Exactly. There's always excellent players who play a bit on the edge, dive a bit etc and who the media both love and hate. RIcharlison is one of those

Showboating would be if he';d caught it on the back of his neck or something outrageous, rather than three kickups.
As for the resulting tackle has to be expected...yes and no. Yes, because that is the sort of thing that happens on the pitch. No, because you'd think grown adults should control a bit of anger and not just lash out at (what is really) a very small provocation.

Not unnecessary - it is entertaining and also as clearly shown, immature footballers react to it. It forced Forest's players who had been groomed that such is disrespectful (silly, if you ask me) - to react and foul him.

But still gave it his all and was always creative.
Wait, wait, wait. You don't really rate Son but you rate Lamela? Wtf kinda bizzarro universe am I in? [emoji1787]

I actually understand your argument; Re Son and I think it has merit, but then you go and say this about Lamela.

I. AM. CONFUSED. [emoji28]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Wait, wait, wait. You don't really rate Son but you rate Lamela? Wtf kinda bizzarro universe am I in? [emoji1787]

I actually understand your argument; Re Son and I think it has merit, but then you go and say this about Lamela.

Its taking what i said out of context, first of all i mentioned Lamela just strictly for his off the ball antics but someone claimed he wasn't good enough and i argued he was a useful squad player. Never said he would be a starter or even better than we have, just saying he was useful but it seems my comments are received with in depth analysis.

I love richarlison and think he needs to start against West Ham. Son is a bit out of form at the mo so I’d rotate him for this game, especially since richarlison is bang on form. Love sonny too but it’s a squad game nowadays (particularly this season with the wc disruption) and we’ve got to make the most of the options we have

Course he does. Him and Baleforce are two peas in a pod. Big up the unfashionable players who don’t score or assist and undervalue our best players :D

Back