• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

Richarlison celebrates life and football. Anyone doubting this should research his life. The stories are out there. He has the work ethic of a warrior and the old-school Brazilian cheek and sizzle of a Ronaldinho. I think he wonderful, and every time he steps out onto the pitch with that insane hair and crazy will to achieve something in whatever time he has, plus the EPIC celebrations of ANY goal, he makes me smile an awful fudging lot more than most of the boring clams in football today!

Richarlison offers something that Son does not...physicality. Son needs to up his game pronto.
By Conte's admission Son is quick and great running into space which the team hasn't been set up for. Feels like after Sons Golden Boot, now its Kane's turn. Who knows maybe things will change after Kane's contract is confirmed. Interesting to see how Conte manages this, Son might agitate for a move.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

Bit of a dingdong move by Richarlison to showboat like that, and the resulting tackle has to be expected although not encouraged. Can’t wind people up and expect people to not get annoyed. The tackle got the punishment it deserved. Not sure what the fuss is about. If someone did that to us whilst 2-0 down I’d fully expect Romero to clatter into him. He’d probably do it if we were 10-0 up.
I'm sure Richy knew what he was doing and what to expect. Probably wanted the foul and got it.

Reminds me of the middle of my 3 sons when he was younger. I believe, like talents, you've got to be born a righteous agitator.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

Richarlison celebrates life and football. Anyone doubting this should research his life. The stories are out there. He has the work ethic of a warrior and the old-school Brazilian cheek and sizzle of a Ronaldinho. I think he wonderful, and every time he steps out onto the pitch with that insane hair and crazy will to achieve something in whatever time he has, plus the EPIC celebrations of ANY goal, he makes me smile an awful fudging lot more than most of the boring clams in football today!
He's just constantly trolling when on the pitch. It's such fun to watch. He's such a prick, in the nicest possible way.:)

Come on, it's clearly not the same. Diaz is controlling a long high ball and then immediately driving forward. Richarlison has the ball on the ground then starts doing keepy uppies out of nowhere. Let's not try and pretend they're the same thing, and that the world is biased against us. Makes us just as deluded and self-victimising as the Liverpool fans.

(To be clear I don't mind Richarlison showboating. Or him getting kicked for it. Or that player getting booked).

Come on, it's clearly not the same. Diaz is controlling a long high ball and then immediately driving forward. Richarlison has the ball on the ground then starts doing keepy uppies out of nowhere. Let's not try and pretend they're the same thing, and that the world is biased against us. Makes us just as deluded and self-victimising as the Liverpool fans.

(To be clear I don't mind Richarlison showboating. Or him getting kicked for it. Or that player getting booked).
I agree, that incident isn’t anything like the same. Jesus did some showboating at the weekend though on the halfway line and the commentary team loved it, although it was Tyler and Smith so effectively Arsenal tv.

I was surprised nothing was made of it on MOTD2 -- have they stopped the 2 Good / 2 Bad segment?

Disrespectful? Sure, if he did it against Chorley Town in an FA Cup match. Against a fellow PL team, however, I think it's absolutely fair game. If a player is given enough time and space to dingdong around a bit, then why not? Is it any more "disrespectful" than keeping the ball in the corner to see out a few seconds of injury time? In this case, Richarlison has drawn a player (maybe two) towards him, giving other players more space -- and, even better, one of them has lost his cool and put in a tackle worthy of a yellow card.

I'm perfectly happy for our players to go all Harlem Globetrotters against PL teams, if they're given enough space.

This whole “disrespect” thing cracks me up. Honestly, who gives a fudge? Is this just more Macho aggressive flimflam from blokes who think it’s OK to retaliate and try to intimidate because someone shows them disrespect?

The player got booked for smashing into Richie. As a result, he was then walking a tightrope. I think Richie came out on top there.

All these ex-pro’s like Carragher and Agbonlahor saying they would have done the same - they would also get booked. Let’s face it, it shows their mentality. Neither of them are especially intelligent individuals - and Carragher sits on his high horse but he actually spat at a young girl who heckled him in a car, “stay classy Jamie” - because he didn’t have the maturity to rise above it.

I was once running the touchline in a game a Sunday league game, I gave an offside that their manager disagreed with - he called me a “cheating clam not fit to be on the pitch or run the line” - I laughed at him, told him I couldn’t understand what he said because of his accent. He then got really animated and tinkled off with me, at the end of the game he came over and wanted to shake my hand, I turned round and asked him if he thought calling me a “cheating clam” when there were kids at the side of the pitch was OK? Apparently he got “carried away in the heat of the battle” - I reminded him that it was a Sunday League match and was basically of little or no importance, I then said “its ok, I accept your apology” (which tinkled him off because he didn’t apologise), and then held out my hand. He walked away, making him look small.

The point being, you don’t need to be a petulant arsehole, these people should have the emotional intelligence to rise above it, otherwise they will get booked. Trouble is, most of them don’t.

Who Richarlison? He is not wrong?

People are going WAY OTT on this, its football, its flair. People defending the tackle which was dangerous because he dared to do a couple of keepy ups seem to be sheltered

There is banter which is fine. But he's getting to the line. Which will just enflame it. Carragher and richarlison had a chat after the game and a bit of a laugh. Should have just left it there.

Back