• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings V Basil

tinkle poor display all around played us off the pitch tbh

Friedel 6 did ok some nice saves
Naughton 5 mistake for goal but best of bad bunch in the back
Gallas 3 awful, and lucky not to be sent off
Vertonghen 4 poor
BAE 3 horrendous
Parker 4 effort is there terrible passing
Dembele 6.5 MOM not saying much
Lennon 4 anonymous
Bale 4 not involved
Holtby 5.5 thought he was decent shouldn't have been subbed
Siggy 6 mark higher for goal
Adebayor 6 finally scored worked hard better from him
Dawson 4 poor
Dempsey 3 never touched the ball

Friedel 6 not at fault for either goal but does give the ball away to the opposition and seemed stuck to his line, but although a risk playing him neither of the goals were his fault tonight.

Naughton 3 Nothing going forward and defensively the worst right back performance i have seen from a spurs man.

Gallas 3 I have gone on about him to many times to say it again.

Verts 4 I love him but he was poor tonight and looked tired as the game went on.

Ekotto 4 Was never his biggest fan or hater but not matter now because he wont be with us next season, avb rightly or wrongly clearly does not like him.

Lennon 5 Did not get into the game but was not on long enough to receive to much blame.

Parker 4 Could not control the midfield but weirdly i thought he did quite well with his run forwards and at least looked like he did not want to lose.

Dembele 4 A good player and has a lot of skills but i do not know what he is, a playmaker? no, a goal scorer? no, a ball winner? no, he is a good player but im still not sure where he fits in.

Bale 4 Looked jaded all game and was another who had a poor game and needed a rest, then what was always going to happen happened.

Ade 2 I hate him, just hate him, some will say that is wrong but it is the first player i have actively hated since etherington so i feel im allowed.

Siggy 5 worked hard but i am not sure we play him in his best position, maybe now bale is injured we will.

Holtby 7 Best player on the pitch and why he was subbed i will never know. I had an open mind about him when he came and this was the first game i thought oh the is a player there, then he gets subbed.

AVB 2 completely the wrong team 3 days before a home match against a physical everton team to see if we can still make the champs league.

The lack of rotation meant that dembele, verts and bale were owned by players of a worse level and parker should have been able to hold his own against them but has proved he can not play 2 games a week now.

Tonight should have been a chance to see caulker, hudd, carroll and livermore. Whoever thought it was wise to loan out wingers townsend and falque can take a bow, bloody pratts.

These marks for me too plus the comments (though I didnt mind Etherington!)

Back