• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings V Basil

Friedel 6
Naughton 5
Gallas 4
Vert 4.5
BAE 4
Lennon 6
Parker 5
Dembele 6
Holtby 6
Bale 5
Ade 5

Sig 6
Dawson 5
Dempsey 5

Friedel - 6 - Decent game, didn't really make many errors.

Naughton - 6 - Coped decently with anything that came down the right hand side.
Vertonghen - 5 - Didn't do well, performance littered with errors.
Gallas - 4 - Even worse. Should have been sent off for a second yellow.
Bae - 4 - Didn't cope very well at all with the pace of the basel man on his side.

Lennon - Na - Not on for long enough, sad to see him go off, hope it's not too bad.
Dembele - 7 - Did well. His surging runs are impressive and the way he goes past his man is silky.
Parker - 5 - Not great. Horrific miss with an open goal in front of him. Didn't cover himself with glory today.
Holtby - 6 - Was decent, put the effort in. Got involved, but had a tendency to try and overcomplicate things.

Bale - 5 - Not at the races. Didn't put in a good performance. Injury right at the end is not good news though. Hope it's not too bad.
Ade - 6 - Got his goal and put a lot of work in chasing down the ball. Wasn't too involved in the second half, mostly because of the lack of service.

Siggy - 6.5 - Decent goal. Plays well when he tries to come inside.
Dawson - NA -
Dempsey - NA -

Basel looks like a quality team though. Going to struggle to win away from home.

Last edited:
Only caught the 2nd half.

Friedel - 6.

Naughton - 6.
Gallas - 5.
Vert' - 4.
BAE - 5.

Sig' - 6.
Dembele - 5.
Parker - 4.5.
Holtby - 6.

Bale - 5.
Adebayor - 5.

Subs:
Dawson - 5.
Dempsey - 3.

Friedel - 6. Couldn't be blamed.

Naughton - 5. Sub-par.
Gallas - 3. A few good interceptions mixed with some woeful positioning. should have been off long before his injury, through either the ref's book or the substitution sign.

Verts - 4. Slightly better than Gallas, but still got utterly skinned by Salah and company.
BAE - 3.5. Don't think he does well with tactical managers.

Parker - 3. Jesus Christ.
Dembele - 6. Tried hard, looked relatively comfortable, and couldn't be blamed.
Lennon - n/a. Please don't be seriously injured.
Bale - 6. See above.
Hotlby - 5.5. Tried, but little came off.
Ade - 5.5. See above.

Sig - 6.5. Scored, and looked reasonably assured.
Dawson - 5. Our best defender, which isn't saying much at all tonight.
Dempsey - 5. What did he do?

AVB - 4.5. go all the way or don't go at all, but don't risk both our EL and PL campaigns by playing a ludicrously weak back-line and all our most dangerous attackers, Andre. One will fail and the other will get injured, we are Tottenham.

U - ungradable

That was the equivalent of spelling your name wrong on the exam paper. Not even worth giving scores.

Dembele - 7.5 - Thought he was actually pretty awesome tonight and doesn't deserve to have his mark dragged down because of so many other poor individual performances... I just wish he would control games more, he certainly has the ability.

Holtby - 7 - Thought he was very good throughout - positive movement and accurate first-time passing... no idea why he was taken off.

Bale - 4 - Thought he was awful - had no positive impact on our attacking play and consistently gave the ball away... think he's only getting higher scores because it's Bale.

Friedel 6 not at fault for either goal but does give the ball away to the opposition and seemed stuck to his line, but although a risk playing him neither of the goals were his fault tonight.

Naughton 3 Nothing going forward and defensively the worst right back performance i have seen from a spurs man.

Gallas 3 I have gone on about him to many times to say it again.

Verts 4 I love him but he was poor tonight and looked tired as the game went on.

Ekotto 4 Was never his biggest fan or hater but not matter now because he wont be with us next season, avb rightly or wrongly clearly does not like him.

Lennon 5 Did not get into the game but was not on long enough to receive to much blame.

Parker 4 Could not control the midfield but weirdly i thought he did quite well with his run forwards and at least looked like he did not want to lose.

Dembele 4 A good player and has a lot of skills but i do not know what he is, a playmaker? no, a goal scorer? no, a ball winner? no, he is a good player but im still not sure where he fits in.

Bale 4 Looked jaded all game and was another who had a poor game and needed a rest, then what was always going to happen happened.

Ade 2 I hate him, just hate him, some will say that is wrong but it is the first player i have actively hated since etherington so i feel im allowed.

Siggy 5 worked hard but i am not sure we play him in his best position, maybe now bale is injured we will.

Holtby 7 Best player on the pitch and why he was subbed i will never know. I had an open mind about him when he came and this was the first game i thought oh the is a player there, then he gets subbed.

AVB 2 completely the wrong team 3 days before a home match against a physical everton team to see if we can still make the champs league.

The lack of rotation meant that dembele, verts and bale were owned by players of a worse level and parker should have been able to hold his own against them but has proved he can not play 2 games a week now.

Tonight should have been a chance to see caulker, hudd, carroll and livermore. Whoever thought it was wise to loan out wingers townsend and falque can take a bow, bloody pratts.

Friedel - 6. Nothing he could do.

Naughton - 6. Alright defensively, a couple of good shots.
Gallas - 3. Oh dear.

Verts - 4. Careless
BAE - 3. Salah did him over and over again. Then when he joined the attack, he passed it straight to Basel or crossed it onto the head of the 1st man over and over again.

Parker - 4. There was a 5 minute period where he looked fudging awesome, trying to drive us on. Other than that...
Dembele - 5. Few good runs but contributed to our midfield being over-run.
Lennon - N/A.
Bale - 6. Little bit selfish today but wasn't too much on. Please come back soon.
Hotlby - 5.5. Grew into the game. Strange decision to take him off.
Ade - 5.5. Scored. Started off with good hold up play. I'll repeat what I've been saying for almost 2 seasons now though, I don't understand why he doesn't jump and compete for high balls?

Sig - 6.5. Probably our best player today imo. The only one who looked like he was playing close to his usual standard.
Dawson - 5.
Dempsey - 4. Perhaps not really his fault but other than his wild shot, I didn't really see too much of Dempsey.

AVB - 4.5. go all the way or don't go at all, but don't risk both our EL and PL campaigns by playing a ludicrously weak back-line and all our most dangerous attackers, Andre. One will fail and the other will get injured, we are Tottenham.

See this is the thing for me, i think it is to late the damage has been done now. I was at the fulham game, will not be at everton but im pretty sure we wont get anything and then all arsenal have to do is coast into the end of the season, with their arm hanging out the car window and some easy listening music on the radio. We fudged ourselves.

Worst team performance of the season. Lucky to get a draw.

Friedel - 6. Don;t think he can be blamed for the goal.

BAE - 4.
Gallas - 3. (absolute 'mare)
Verts - 4.5.
Naughton 5. (bumped up 0.5 due to two good shots, i thought he was all over the place defensively)

Holtby -6. (grew into the game, error by AVB to take him off IMO)
Parker - 5. (passing so hit and miss it's unbelievable)
Dembele - 6. (solid from Mousa.)
Lennon - 5.

Bale - 5.
Ade - 5 (gets bumped up 1 due to goal).

subs

Siggy - 6.5. MOTM. Actually tried to do something, beat people, played intelligent passes, took shots.
Dawson - 5. Our best defender, but pretty much by default, as THEY WERE ALL SHOCKING.
Dempsey - 2. Literally, I forgot he was playing.

Last edited:
friedel 6 Couldnt really do much about the goals, made one decent save.
Ekotto 4 Got owned tonight.
Vetonghen 5 His best is excellent, his worst is..well
Dawson 6 meh.
Gallas 4 The man is finished and this performance on the back of the Inter one proves it.
Naughton. 6 Got caught out of position, but otherwise reasonable.
Parker.5 Played ten minutes of good football leading up to his miss.
Dembele 5 Run fat boy run, and try to release the ball a bit earlier too, while your about it.
Siggurdson 5 Apart from a fluke deflected goal anonymous.
Holtby 4 What was all the fuss about?
Bale 6 His worst game for ages.
Adebayor 6 Scored at least and looked more interested tonight.

Back