• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rating v Man C

Only read the first page. Everyone is low-scoring Lennon. If he done so badly-how come the City players were lining up to kick lumps out of him?
I remember a stat being flashed on the screen they had about 14 fouls to our 3 in the first half.
I think Caulker's game was severely curtailed by an obvious instruction from AVB to avoid back passes to Brad. I have never seeen him booting balls into touch before and I don't like it and hope that is not gonna be a long term thing. He did well, I thought but Dzeko done him for the goal.
Sorry but I did not think anybody played below average. Dempsey was helping out in midfield but the cliches about him are coming out thick and fast

Only read the first page. Everyone is low-scoring Lennon. If he done so badly-how come the City players were lining up to kick lumps out of him?
I remember a stat being flashed on the screen they had about 14 fouls to our 3 in the first half.
I think Caulker's game was severely curtailed by an obvious instruction from AVB to avoid back passes to Brad. I have never seeen him booting balls into touch before and I don't like it and hope that is not gonna be a long term thing. He did well, I thought but Dzeko done him for the goal.
Sorry but I did not think anybody played below average. Dempsey was helping out in midfield but the cliches about him are coming out thick and fast

A very good post IMHO...City were dirty and whiney in the first half...

So, are you implying that we should rate Lennon highly because he got fouled a few times?

Well, if the ref hadn't ben so weak and had carded as is appropriate, several City players wouldve ben on yellows early on and the game wou;d've been diff...i though Zabaletta was a cert to go...the taco!

To be honest Steff, we shouldn't be relying on opposition players being carded for our players to perform to an above average standard.

If we're rating a players performance, that's what should be reflected.

Emirates Marketing Project (A) 2-1

Third worst game rating of the season behind Norwich (H) and Wigan (H) with 5.69. Lowest game rating was 4.91 and highest was 6.50 (although a rating for Dempsey was not given for the highest leaving the next highest as 6.45).

With our regular big hitters misfiring our MOTM was Sandro who received the only over-7.5 rating of the game. Gallas got his third sub-5.5 rating of the season, Walker and Dempsey got their fifth with Dempsey getting the worst rating by anyone throughout the season by breaking the sub-4 barrier with a pathetic 3.63, he also held the previous worst rating of 4.00 which he only got in his previous match again Wigan at home.

New low ratings (previous value in brackets)

Vertonghen 5.22 (6.08) - first sub-5.5 (and sub-6) of the season
Bale 5.23 (5.44) - second sub-5.5 of the season - a horrible drop of 3.27 from the Maribor game.
Lennon 5.11 (5.17) - third sub-5.5 of the season
Dempsey 3.63 (4.00) - fifth sub-5.5 of the season and first sub-4 by anyone.

Ki5T6.jpg

Back