• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Radu Dragusin

I think it's different and more genuine with this one. Just contrast how he speaks to how other managers speak and then take that to a conversation with a player. I'm sure the players that talk to him also see the difference between him and other managers they have spoken to.

It's also we aren't as desperate as people think, if Ange talked to him (as seems to have been the case with Raya) and it was only lip service, we probably would have let Bayern have him.

Vicario, Udogie, Sarr, VDV want to play for us, fudge, even GLC & Gil want to stay.

Some fans can never be happy, enjoy a fudging moment, we identified holes in the squad, identified targets and went out and got them within 10 days of the window opening and really have them available for the 2nd match post window opening ..

Listened to The Extra Inch yesterday where they described Dragusin as something of a slight step up from Tanganga, so not sure just how excited we all should be about this signing, but time will tell!
I believe they said something more like he's the player Tanganga could have been if he got game time and fulfilled his potential. A little more positive than "slightly better."
Overall they just had questions on the passing ability of the player, which is fair I think.

The Spurs app is doing my head in. Waiting for confirmation on this one and my eyes light up with each notification. But lo and behold, all I'm getting today is "Timo takes his first brick at Hotspur Way", "Look at what Timo had for lunch" and other such trivialities.

That's what app notification do.

It's also we aren't as desperate as people think, if Ange talked to him (as seems to have been the case with Raya) and it was only lip service, we probably would have let Bayern have him.

Vicario, Udogie, Sarr, VDV want to play for us, fudge, even GLC & Gil want to stay.

Some fans can never be happy, enjoy a fudging moment, we identified holes in the squad, identified targets and went out and got them within 10 days of the window opening and really have them available for the 2nd match post window opening ..
And there's also this. All other things being equal (relative club size and stature, salary, etc.), the interest a club shows in a player, the fact they are tracking him and following his progress (and players know which clubs are tracking them), is probably the key factor in a player's decision.

They announced Timo yesterday at 20:00, so maybe Drago at 21 today? The again, Timo stayed at the training centre the night before, so they had the whole day for medical and media, and Drago didn't arrive until early afternoon, so maybe not enough time to get it all done?

its great that our style, our manager and how we are doing have a pull for players. I dont blame him taking his time. if you are offered one of the Biggest clubs in the world, that win their league every season and go deep in the Champions league you are going to be tempted. But also seeing that you might not be first choice is big, rotting on the bench wont build you up.

So he has looked at that and though well Spurs are almost as big and could be doing better. And I play. I think he made a good choice.

They announced Timo yesterday at 20:00, so maybe Drago at 21 today? The again, Timo stayed at the training centre the night before, so they had the whole day for medical and media, and Drago didn't arrive until early afternoon, so maybe not enough time to get it all done?

Got to record the social media video first...

It's only speculation on my part but I wonder if we may see Romero moving forward in to midfield if Dragusin hits the ground running. Romero has the skillset to be an incredible DM imo and having strong competition at CB may see us use him in that position.

Having said that it's unlikely that we'll have both fit / not suspended at the same time the way Romero is! People always banged on about Royal at CB and to be fair it actually happened and he's done well there, I don't see why Romero couldn't thrive in midfield if the circumstances presented themselves. Either way, assuming we have actually got this wrapped up it's an impressive window already as we've made assertive moves to cover problem positions.
I think it's less a plan to move Romero (I prefer the idea of Bentancur/Bissouma playing DM) and more that the teams who challenge for and win things always have more than 2 quality CBs. Assuming Dragusin proves to be quality, we are just giving ourselves the same quality of depth needed by all "big teams."

I think it's less a plan to move Romero (I prefer the idea of Bentancur/Bissouma playing DM) and more that the teams who challenge for and win things always have more than 2 quality CBs. Assuming Dragusin proves to be quality, we are just giving ourselves the same quality of depth needed by all "big teams."

We can now also let Romero keep up his aggression without worrying so much about suspensions

Yeah either way it's great to have options and improved squad depth. My thought is that in the meantime if Dragusin settles in quickly, whilst that Biss is away I'd rather have a player of Romero's quality in that 6 position than someone like Skipp or Pierre, whilst I think Bentancur's best work is a little further forward.

It's a fanciful thought and might not be something that Ange would consider for reasons I may not be aware of, but I just reckon it's something that Romero could really adapt to...As to whether we ever see it or not time will tell I guess!

Dra Dra Dragusin
Tottenham's Greatest Love Machine

blah blah blah to the tune of Rasuptin

Ra Ra Dragusin
Defender in the Tottenham team
With skills so fierce, where he belongs
Ra Ra Dragusin
Romania's defensive dream
See him dominate, he can't go wrong

Back