• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Radu Dragusin

This deal could be an outstanding deal.

Dragusin to Tottenham
Dier to Bayern
Juve get 20% from the Dragusin deal.
They just need to use that to buy Hojbjerg
So they are going to give us £6m for a player that is worth £30m? Yeah cracking deal.

So they are going to give us £6m for a player that is worth £30m? Yeah cracking deal.

No, they use what ever they get to put towards buying Hojbjerg. I was only looking at what was coming from this deal. I thought that was clearly. Obviously not

30m? I doubt we'll get anything close to that for him tbh, 18 months on his contract and we clearly want to sell so 15-20 would be my guess

And there's also this. All other things being equal (relative club size and stature, salary, etc.), the interest a club shows in a player, the fact they are tracking him and following his progress (and players know which clubs are tracking them), is probably the key factor in a player's decision.

Last summer? So clearly another Paratici special.
Probably will get a good welcome from Kulu and benatancur to help him settle in quick.

It's only speculation on my part but I wonder if we may see Romero moving forward in to midfield if Dragusin hits the ground running. Romero has the skillset to be an incredible DM imo and having strong competition at CB may see us use him in that position.

Having said that it's unlikely that we'll have both fit / not suspended at the same time the way Romero is! People always banged on about Royal at CB and to be fair it actually happened and he's done well there, I don't see why Romero couldn't thrive in midfield if the circumstances presented themselves. Either way, assuming we have actually got this wrapped up it's an impressive window already as we've made assertive moves to cover problem positions.
Absolutely agree. Seems obvious. Said this myself in the past when midfield choices were weaker than defence.

He’d be like Roy Keane.

I posted this earlier, from a romanian poster on reddit.....radu seems to be a level headed guy and a good human too. Can't have enough of these sorts in any team.

I think we should be good for now with Royal and Davies as capable CB stand ins.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240111_091640_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240111_091640_Reddit.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 39
It's only speculation on my part but I wonder if we may see Romero moving forward in to midfield if Dragusin hits the ground running. Romero has the skillset to be an incredible DM imo and having strong competition at CB may see us use him in that position.

Having said that it's unlikely that we'll have both fit / not suspended at the same time the way Romero is! People always banged on about Royal at CB and to be fair it actually happened and he's done well there, I don't see why Romero couldn't thrive in midfield if the circumstances presented themselves. Either way, assuming we have actually got this wrapped up it's an impressive window already as we've made assertive moves to cover problem positions.

Ignoring any merits of Romero as a CM/DM, we bought Dragusin because we're extremely short at CB. Moving Romero from there to CM is counter intuitive in my opinion.

Last edited:
I guess I'm adding to it here but this thread is funny. Moaning about agents, moaning about exaggerated imagined fans who will apparently moan that we've not done enough and moaning at the chairman during another window where we're being decisive. And now me, moaning about people moaning, it gets worse by the minute!

There'd be moaning about the player too if many of us had seen him play, but at least @IulianSteaua has confirmed he makes no mistakes without any weakness, no pressure there then....
Anyone can make a mistake, but he doesn't have the habbit of doing them. He is strong but not Virgil strong, he is fast but not the fastest(slower than VDV but faster than most), he is good at tackling, not the best with the ball at his feet(very few CBs are) but you are not afraid when he has the ball and is good at heading the ball(scored from a corner în his last Genoa match against Inter, it finished 1-1). He has all the basics covered and he is only 21.

says he played as a right sided CB and has strong ball-carrying ability, decent dribbling and mixed passing ability. Still young but I guess he can learn from world cup winner romero ahead of him right now.

from the youtube video above he likes a a shoulder charge and late sliding tackle! hopefully he has better timing than Romero :)

Back