• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Putin & Russia

Is there a realistic chance that Putin will use nukes? Does he actually think he would win if America and other European nations got involved? Wouldn’t normally endorse this, but someone just needs to take him out. I’m sure the CIA could pull it off if they were motivated too.
While I wouldn't rule it entirely out it's highly unlikely. If he did even China would find it hard to not condemn him.

But they can and do claim to shoot some down - their capability to do so might be improved by giving them some more advance technology (I presume nato has a lot of that sort of stuff- not sure).
Germany "might" give them a much more modern system, rather than the Soviet ones they are using.

Germany "might" give them a much more modern system, rather than the Soviet ones they are using.
Germany is delivering a system in a few days I believe before it has even been introduced to the Bundeswehr. The first of 4 such systems due, but the other 3 are still in production is what I read. So they'll need help from elsewhere. Someone on the interweb mentioned the US was due to send a patriot system to the Saudis. But they are dingdonging around with their oil output so fudge them. Send it to Ukraine instead.

Edit: I've just been reading a thread by Mark Hertling and he basically says you can't really protect a city from missiles.

Last edited:
I’ve just returned from a trip to Poland. This afternoon in Warsaw it was sad to feel the sense of dread amongst the people. Very much an air of ‘will we be next’

I’ve just returned from a trip to Poland. This afternoon in Warsaw it was sad to feel the sense of dread amongst the people. Very much an air of ‘will we be next’
I’m there in a December
I have a team in Warsaw and is far… I’ve not heard or felt that
I’ll check in with them on Thursday and see if it’s changed

I’m there in a December
I have a team in Warsaw and is far… I’ve not heard or felt that
I’ll check in with them on Thursday and see if it’s changed

For further context, most of that mood has been nearer the Ukrainian border where my sister-in-law lives. But these latest strikes in Kyiv seems to have unsettled other parts of the country.

For further context, most of that mood has been nearer the Ukrainian border where my sister-in-law lives. But these latest strikes in Kyiv seems to have unsettled other parts of the country.
Every time I’ve been there it’s been on the radar
They have a passionate hatred of Russia

Ukraine claim to have shot down all five cruise missiles aimed at Kiev today.

Very good news and it seems the Germans are due a round of thanks.

Europes eyes on Kherson.

Pretty huge news that the Russia's have pulled out of Kherson. That battle was expected to be the main one that would go on all winter

This is really good news and another unbelievable achievement by the Ukrainians.

I sincerely hope they have time to hold fort and recharge and remove the remaining Russians next year.

Russia has been beaten. They are much diminished but will hang on regardless. There is no way they can occupy those remaining lands in peace.

Back