• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pushing Up The Daisies - 2023

I can remember back in the day the BBC closed down when Parky had finished. Fvck the Schedule! Absolute Legend!

This was my favourite ever Parky moment. One of those one off, goosebumps, glad I was there moments

RIP mate and thank you.
That was brilliant.

I'm finding my music taste changing with my age. The older i get the more willing I am to listen to genres of music that I would not have considered before. A few weeks back I went to a gig with John Grant singing Patsy Cline songs with Richard Hawley's band. Quite a mix but thoroughly enjoyable.

If you've never seen it, and you want to see Matt Perry at his best, Studio 60 on the sunset strip, was quite brilliant, should have had many more seasons than it did.

Back