• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pushing Up The Daisies - 2023

He seemed like a really nice guy and he added a lot to London football and the premier league.

More like this please and RIP.

What a player he was.

I feel like I slightly missed seeing him during his peak, which I think was circa 1988-90. That injury just before Italia 90 and his replacement by Schillaci was the first I really remember of him. But he was still great to watch at Sampdoria and then Juventus (the partnership with Ravanelli) in those first years of Football Italia

Was at a standstill on the M25 6 or 7 years ago, traffic going the other way also at a halt. After 10 minutes noticed that the bloke in a Range Rover in the lane opposite, wearing a natty cap and talking animatedly on his phone, was Vialli. He looked across, I waved, he gave me a big smile and a thumbs up. Day made!

Very sad news. An incredible player at his peak and, more importantly, a lovely bloke by all accounts.

It’s a miracle that he lived to 81, but a really sad loss. Coming so soon after Jeff Beck, this is awful news. RIP

“If only I could remember my name” will be getting a spin today.

Back