• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2014

This commentator is ****ing ****. Said Davies was signed from Southampton and that Townsend scored :/

I'm watching on a dodgy Flash stream... I couldn't BELIEVE that Soldado was so calm to take a touch and finish with such class into the top corner

I thought to myself - maybe that is the real Soldado, the one with class and composure??? But then realised it was Kane!

Our Spurs XI side v Dag & Red: Voss, Sonupe, Lesniak, Carroll, Ball, McQueen, Ceballos, Winks, Obika, Onomah, Oduwa.

I'm watching on a dodgy Flash stream... I couldn't BELIEVE that Soldado was so calm to take a touch and finish with such class into the top corner

I thought to myself - maybe that is the real Soldado, the one with class and composure??? But then realised it was Kane!

:lol:

Yet in an hours time people will be judging players on here based on this pixelated mess.

Soldado this time. Good work from Holtby, I think he's been pretty decent this pre season.

This Celtic look terrible, we are dominating proceedings and could run up a cricket score here.

If we win 7-0, I full expect Sky to ignore the score line, much as they did when Manchester United won a friendly 7-0.

Apart from the 1st couple of minutes, we have looked pretty sharp. Playing against Celtic reserves though, so anything other than dominating would be disappointing.

Capoue's forward passing has been a very big plus, along with Kane's general play and the forward running of Holtby and Townsend.

Holtby and Townsend seem a bit brainless when it comes to the pressing though, but I think they can train to get better at that.

Scored though which is the main thing. This preseason is key for him to get a bit of confidence back.

Dawson going off.

True. I'd like to see him score a good goal though, otherwise his mindset will adopt an element of scoring rebounds. We need him in the box and sharp. Even if he simply sidefoots it in to the corner, that will do :D

Fingers crossed that he scores further goals against this ****e Celtic side.

Back