• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2016

Great opportunity for 2CV - not often a development player gets a run out with a full strength team around him.

Agree with that. Almost looks like he's been picked ahead of Wimmer given the rest of the team, bar Lloris, is our best available 11

He's also out the first games of the season, so good to prepare without him. Expect a few changes at half time.

Ahead of today's game v @Inter, @LedleyKing stops off to meet some young fans in Oslo.

CpF1qvxWgAEakJn.jpg

And everybody were fudgeing ecstatic about it. LOL

Village of the Damned?

"Everton away, a week on Sunday"

News to me, or just usual ITV4 commentary quality

Oh ...... "A week tomorrow, Spurs start ...". Someone had a word in his ear - hopefully knut

Penalty - not really, but previous push on Harry should have been

Harry Kane ….. my favourite Spurs player !

The push on Kane should have been a penalty (the push was in the back), but that one was really soft. I think Walker stumbled over the defender rather than dived, but the defender knew nothing of it. Technically it was probably a trip and there is no need for intent for a foul.

Anyway, one penalty seems fair.

Our most inspirational & creative player blows a chance. (4 goals in 70apps apparently)

Lovely build up though.

Back