• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2016

It's safe as in him being the closest we have to Dembele in the squad. If Mason starts I'll be worried.

I am worried anyway, I just feel we are well under-prepared. Even moreso when you see some of the pre-season build-ups other clubs have had.

Hey, it may well work in our favour, but something tells me we could have another stuttering start and it would not surprise me at all if we finish August without a win and just a few draws to take into the International break

I am worried anyway, I just feel we are well under-prepared. Even moreso when you see some of the pre-season build-ups other clubs have had.

Hey, it may well work in our favour, but something tells me we could have another stuttering start and it would not surprise me at all if we finish August without a win and just a few draws to take into the International break

I think our pre season setup is way better than the other big clubs. Playing a lot more high profile friendlies and living out of a suitcase isn't necessarily better preparation.

Victor Wanyama ‏@VictorWanyama 33s34 seconds ago
Really sad I couldn't make it to Oslo. Was looking forward to playing Inter, unfortunately my visa didn't get processed in time
1f641.png

You're always worried, ya big tart! We rested players that were in the Euros, and we played behind closed door friendlies, then played Juve, Atletico and Inter... what more do you want for Ghod's sake?

Would say there will be another behind closed doors style friendly next week, they surely can't be going into the season with Kane etc only playing one game!

On my way to the game now, first friendly I've seen since Ginola graced the potato field called Jorekstad, home of the mighty Faaberg football club, currently fifth tier in Norway, in 1997.

Hopefully today's game will be more exciting. Atmosphere should be much better, at least. And our team. And our opponents. Pitch too.

Fenn and McVeigh scored our goals in the 2-0 win back then. Not exactly Spurs legends any of them.

Oh well. COYS! [emoji4]

Back