• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Poll: Now dust has setting, where do you expect us to finish in PL (Minimum?)

Where do you think we should finish in the PL now?

• 1st (Champions)

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • 2nd

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • 3rd

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • 4th

Votes: 36 37.1%
  • 5th

Votes: 30 30.9%
  • 6th

Votes: 9 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lose against Man U and we can forget top four... If I was a betting man i'd say 7th and i'd take that and win a trophy. I'd prefer that to 4th and then just become part of the football money making machine...

Lose against Man U and we can forget top four... If I was a betting man i'd say 7th and i'd take that and win a trophy. I'd prefer that to 4th and then just become part of the football money making machine...
We will finish higher than 7th. We are only 4 points off second and according to some Arsenal are on the brink of collapse...

lot of football to be played, I still think top 4 is a realistic target, we've had a stronger schedule than most

Only Utd have had worse from the top 6 contenders. **** have had by far the easiest.

If they lose Giroud for any period of time, I think that they will struggle. I would be surprised if his and Ramsey's form can last a full season too. I think that they have a far higher chance of finishing between 3rd and 5th than they do 1st or 2nd.

Back