• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

In Britain??!?!!

"People can change anything they want to. And that means everything in the world. People are running about following their little tracks. But we've all got to stop just following our own little mouse trail. People can do anything. People are out there doing bad things to each other. That's because they've been dehumanised. It's time to take the humanity back into the center of the ring and follow that for a time. Greed, it ain't going anywhere. They should have that in a big billboard across Times Square. Without people you're nothing."

"People can change anything they want to. And that means everything in the world. People are running about following their little tracks. But we've all got to stop just following our own little mouse trail. People can do anything. People are out there doing bad things to each other. That's because they've been dehumanised. It's time to take the humanity back into the center of the ring and follow that for a time. Greed, it ain't going anywhere. They should have that in a big billboard across Times Square. Without people you're nothing."
Capitalism is working perfectly well thanks.

So despite a few misgivings about Corby not least the thought that like a lot of lefties he seems to hate the Jews. I am voting for him at the next election and here is why.

Figures out today showing that the right to buy that the tories brought back saying all money used would go to building more council houses is a lie. For every 4 houses purchased on right to buy they have been replaced by one new council house(guess the government are using the money for other things)

Also unhappy that we have allowed a British company come in and be brought by asset strippers, GKN both these things rightly or wrongly I think will be less likely to happen under a Corbyn government.

I would say that you need to re consider your generalising statements such as "Like a lot of lefties he seems to hate Jews." i would say that has far more validity to the right than the left and even then, I would not state it. Interesting that you reckon you would still vote for him. I can tell you one thing, I most certainly would not, if that was the case.

I would say that you need to re consider your generalising statements such as "Like a lot of lefties he seems to hate Jews." i would say that has far more validity to the right than the left and even then, I would not state it. Interesting that you reckon you would still vote for him. I can tell you one thing, I most certainly would not, if that was the case.

Ok a better way of putting it would be a lot of lefties seem to have a blind spot towards the Jews with a racist view about them and money.

A bit like how a lot on the right think immigration is the cause of all the worlds ills. Neither is true, but i vote for the best of the bad bunch. This time round it is Corbyn.

Immigration policy in this country is phucking horrible. What kind of country are we, that tells a man who has been here for 60 years, since he was 4, lived, worked, paid taxes and all the rest of it "Sorry, you ain't got permission to be here now phuck off 'home'"?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...9-years-in-britain-told-he-is-in-uk-illegally

A man who has lived in Britain for almost 60 years has been told by the Home Office he is in the UK illegally.

Elwaldo Romeo moved from Antigua to the UK when he was four, 59 years ago, and has lived and worked here continuously ever since.

He was extremely distressed to receive a Home Office letter earlier this month informing him that he was “liable to be detained” because he was a “person without leave”.

The letter continued: “You have NOT been given leave to enter the United Kingdom within the meaning of the Immigration Act 1971.”

He has been told to report fortnightly to Home Office premises. The letter also offered advice on “help and support on returning home voluntarily”.

Romeo, 63, has no desire to be helped to return to a country he has not visited for more than half a century, where he has no close family. Given that all his schooling was all in London, he studied at college here, has worked here for more than 40 years, has held a British passport, owns his own home in London, and has two adult British children and five British grandchildren, he cannot understand why the Home Office has classified him as someone here illegally.

And let's be blunt -- this treatment of Non-EU migrants started to get worse under Blair (to show how tough they were on immigration whilst migration from the EU exploded in the early 2000s), but really got rocket-boosters when that qunt May was Home Secretary. We have become a horrible country to people who weren't born here, thanks to the w@nkers who have been calling the shots these past few years.

Also unhappy that we have allowed a British company come in and be brought by asset strippers, GKN both these things rightly or wrongly I think will be less likely to happen under a Corbyn government.

It's a Brexit effect. With the pound 10% to 20% lower as a result of Brexit UK companies are cut price and vulnerable. ARM were snapped up for £24b by a Japanese outfit right after Brexit. They were crown jewels, probably the only truly world leading British hi-tech company.

Yet France manages to block takeovers of such companies...from within the EU. So much for taking control. Another example of how Brexit was all talk and no meat. We've lost control not taken it.

Last edited:
It's a Brexit effect. With the pound 10% to 20% lower as a result of Brexit UK companies are cut price and vulnerable. ARM were snapped up for £24b by a Japanese outfit right after Brexit. They were crown jewels, probably the only truly world leading British hi-tech company.

Yet France manages to block takeovers of such companies...from within the EU. So much for taking control. Another example of how Brexit was all talk and no meat. We've lost control not taken it.

I agree that we could have stopped these bids if we were in the EU (we still are actually) but our judges seem to always follow every little rule while French and German judges allow their governments to govern for the good of the country. This has long been a problem right back to the Blair days.

I think even if we ever leave the evil EU we would still see bids like this accepted with the tories in charge because they love the money and I would suggest are getting donors or out right back handers through this. But if we had a proper leader who cared about the good of our country and its businesses then that leader could change laws and block takeovers.

For me it is someone like Corbyn despite some misgivings over some of his policies and his parties treatment of the Jews, I overall think the sort of country I want to see is more likely with him in charge.

The fact that these bids have been accepted why we are still following EU laws actually shows that the Judges follow to closely evil EU laws. Now if we ever leave the evil EU and ever get a proper government in then they can pass a law through the house of commons and house of lords stopping takeovers against the greater good of the country. Then the is nothing a bunch of liberal ass licking Judges can do about it, they will have to follow the laws the lawmakers make.

But we are not leaving the EU as you and I both well know so it is all rather redundant. The is no way the house will vote it through in October. I am over it, but oh my gosh the Politicians are setting up the greatest ever comeback for a political party ever(UKIP)

I agree that we could have stopped these bids if we were in the EU (we still are actually) but our judges seem to always follow every little rule while French and German judges allow their governments to govern for the good of the country. This has long been a problem right back to the Blair days.

I think even if we ever leave the evil EU we would still see bids like this accepted with the tories in charge because they love the money and I would suggest are getting donors or out right back handers through this. But if we had a proper leader who cared about the good of our country and its businesses then that leader could change laws and block takeovers.

For me it is someone like Corbyn despite some misgivings over some of his policies and his parties treatment of the Jews, I overall think the sort of country I want to see is more likely with him in charge.

The fact that these bids have been accepted why we are still following EU laws actually shows that the Judges follow to closely evil EU laws. Now if we ever leave the evil EU and ever get a proper government in then they can pass a law through the house of commons and house of lords stopping takeovers against the greater good of the country. Then the is nothing a bunch of liberal ass licking Judges can do about it, they will have to follow the laws the lawmakers make.

But we are not leaving the EU as you and I both well know so it is all rather redundant. The is no way the house will vote it through in October. I am over it, but oh my gosh the Politicians are setting up the greatest ever comeback for a political party ever(UKIP)

I don't think it is due to EU laws that take overs like this happen.... if it was just a matter of France ignoring the rules. They would be pulled up on it, and anything they can do so could any other member state.

But I agree they shouldn't happen and we should not sell companies that it would be in our national interest to keep in UK ownership.

Secondly

I know this is not true but should it ever be true it would show the immaturity and pettiness of the EU and pro EU people. Unless the is a security reason to change the colour of passports they would only be doing so on the belief that people that voted leave did so because they wanted a different colour passport. Sure some people for nostalgic reasons would see it as a bonus being able to have dark blue passports but it is for no one the main reason to leave the EU.

It is perfectly acceptable to be a federalist and believe in diluting power and democracy and thus believing in the EU. But for people who wished to leave they do so, so that we can govern ourselves and create our own laws and fully set the country we wish to live in. Political parties then have to govern and position themselves to what the people of the country want rather then giving the old easy opt out excuse of saying "we can not change this or that because it is against EU laws"

Practical jokes like this show the small minded bigorty of the remainers and how they are still trying to sway the media and cultural narrative of people who voted leave to be small minded bigots who care more about colours of passports then the important things like national governments having full control over domestic matters.

Or.....they might do it for their own reasons, because the EU functions for itself and it's mrmbmem and cares alot less about the UK than the UK would like to think.

Or.....they might do it for their own reasons, because the EU functions for itself and it's mrmbmem and cares alot less about the UK than the UK would like to think.

Well when the leaders of the EU come out and say they want to punish the UK for taking a political decision. You know like every electorate in the world takes a political decision in their democratic elections. When they say they want to punish for the absolutely disgusting decision of wanting to quit an organisation that a majority in a vote did not think was working for them. When they want to punish us for that it would be quite obvious to think they care a little bit about us.

That or they are fcuked off at losing billions of pounds that will have to be made up by other members or they will have to pull back on some of their spending(you know like how proper governments have to do)

Well when the leaders of the EU come out and say they want to punish the UK for taking a political decision. You know like every electorate in the world takes a political decision in their democratic elections. When they say they want to punish for the absolutely disgusting decision of wanting to quit an organisation that a majority in a vote did not think was working for them. When they want to punish us for that it would be quite obvious to think they care a little bit about us.

That or they are fcuked off at losing billions of pounds that will have to be made up by other members or they will have to pull back on some of their spending(you know like how proper governments have to do)

I don't think it's about punishment. Just about getting the best deal for the EU27. As they hold the vast majority of the cards then they have more power to set the terms.

Can you find me a quote from an EU official saying the EU will look to directly punish the UK?

Back