• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

I cannot see Johnson helping them with these voters either.
They're Labour voters. People who like Johnson are the kind of people who watch ITV on a Saturday night.

There has to be some kind of stupid correlation in there.

Missed the first few mins of the Corbyn/Neil interview, was out in the sunshine. Will post a link here when it's on iplayer.

Was tough for Corbyn, as expected, some parts he did ok and others he did sh1t -- but, imo, nothing new there for the public that hasn't already been thrown (IRA etc.) Corbyn's basic defence is what defines the election from a Labour point of view i.e. it's about the policies, if you like our policies then vote for us. The narrowing of the polls has been based on this, so we'll have to see if that continues or not. That's where I think the Neil interview and the social care stuff was damaging for May -- she's made the election about her rather than policy, but she was exposed somewhat as not being particularly strong or stable and as the guy from ch4 news said "weak and wobbly."

Wasn't the train wreck that May had. But that was because she had just done a massive U Turn on social care. Also I think he has defo got his tone right these days. But shouting like an angry back bencher. Has on the face of it (maybe for the campaigns sake) become less militant left on stuff.

The ultimate disaster here would be the Tories ending up with a smaller majority and Teresa being at the mercy of the bastard Brexit backbenchers.

Thank Teresa will have to walk if it is anything like that personally.

They're Labour voters. People who like Johnson are the kind of people who watch ITV on a Saturday night.

There has to be some kind of stupid correlation in there.

I think that you are onto something, I've put in a call to Sir Lynton to get you on the campaign. Johnson on Britain's Got Talent and you could get Jacob Ree-Mogg on Take Me Out. The only problem is that at 9pm is the premier of Burnham, a no-nonsense Manchester cop who won't play by the rules

C-k_0IMXkAETDCM.jpg

I think that they will try and use Johnson or Fallon to smear Corbyn over the weekend. The dead cat strategy that they used successfully in the last election. They have tried it a couple of times already though and it doesn't seem to have got much traction.

Looks like they may have to re-think this: here is Fallon trying his best, but being made to look a complete arse...with the help of Johnson.

Ha, ha. Corbyn has smashed the Tories out of the park. He has been cool, collected and un flustered, a direct contrast with that non entity May. Why is Neil considered to be such an important interviewer? He's just a shouty, pointy Murdoch hack who does hatchet jobs on anyone outside of the right wing establishment.

Ha, ha. Corbyn has smashed the Tories out of the park. He has been cool, collected and un flustered, a direct contrast with that non entity May. Why is Neil considered to be such an important interviewer? He's just a shouty, pointy Murdoch hack who does hatchet jobs on anyone outside of the right wing establishment.

I think that Neil has done a pretty good job in both interviews so far. He has given the leaders a far tougher time than any of them got in 2015. He's asked pertinent questions and not allowed either leader to brush them off with a pat answer (which is why May came over so badly). I'm not normally a fan of his though.

Ha, ha so typical of the Tories. They are so used to getting an arm chair foot rub from the media in interviews that they go to smearing Corbyn as their default mode. Idiot son of the aristocracy. Befuddled inbred. What a tool.

The full version that @the dza posted is worth watching.

I cant vote for Corbyn because of his disgusting pro traveller views or rather anti taxpayer, I cant vote for May because of her disgusting fox hunting views, I cant vote for the Liberals because I do not know who is in charge of that party.

Think I will sadly be spoiling the paper for the general election.

I cant vote for Corbyn because of his disgusting pro traveller views or rather anti taxpayer, I cant vote for May because of her disgusting fox hunting views, I cant vote for the Liberals because I do not know who is in charge of that party.

Don't let economic illiterates drag you into thinking fox hunting has anything to do with anything.

Of all the items in both manifestos this is at the very, very bottom in terms of relevance to human beings. It only ever became a political issue because Blair needed to take some heat off.

He's done nothing of the sort.

All he's done is be the other horse in a two horse race when the other has a drunk jockey.

He's done nothing of the sort.

All he's done is be the other horse in a two horse race when the other has a drunk jockey.

I think that he has done better than most would have expected before the campaign began. He's managed to not be peevish and remain mainly on message.

I still have a suspicion that part of his campaign is with one eye on a post election leadership challenge rather than becoming prime minister. A confident Labour would be campaigning heavily in Scotland and former Labour seats in the south, I'm not seeing that.

Fox hunting is a non-issue. Focus on the important issues and make a choice.

I think that he has done better than most would have expected before the campaign began. He's managed to not be peevish and remain mainly on message.

I still have a suspicion that part of his campaign is with one eye on a post election leadership challenge rather than becoming prime minister. A confident Labour would be campaigning heavily in Scotland and former Labour seats in the south, I'm not seeing that.
He's not fudged up or said anything flat out clamy like referring to terrorists as friends, admittedly.

He's essentially gained votes by doing nothing at all whilst May has repeatedly fudged her own party.

Don't let economic illiterates drag you into thinking fox hunting has anything to do with anything.

Of all the items in both manifestos this is at the very, very bottom in terms of relevance to human beings. It only ever became a political issue because Blair needed to take some heat off.

I am old enough and uglier enough to decide the issues that matter to me, I will not vote for a party that thinks fox hunting is acceptable. I have no love for foxes but they can be shot by a farmer if they are a problem. I will never vote for a party that thinks it is acceptable to give even more of taxpayers money to travellers when they are not actually travellers but Irish scum.*

* I am married to an Irish lady and love Ireland, it is a great shame we did not and do not treat the gypsies the way the Irish did, Corbyn is on their side he aint on mine. May is a sick twisted fcuk I dont want her is PM. I dislike the greens so much for what they have done to Brighton. Maybe I will vote Liberal, dont know anything about them but the others have all come out with one policy that has disgusted me.

Back