• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

Maybe just show everyone coming through immigration an 'offensive' cartoon of Mohamed ? Anyone getting offended isn't allowed in.
Your not allowed to go to America if your easily offended, outraged and feel the need to bomb the thing that offends you.

Hmmm, maybe it's Trumps policy to stop all immigration

I vote for CKC

child killing cowards
I think it's important we recognise the part religion plays in helping give their mental instability a target and focus.

So how about CKCWDEEBTFM?
Child Killing Cowards Who Don't Even Eat Bacon, The fudging Monsters.

The dales.....you. Nah your not fooling me you a California ageing surf dude who likes touring the wine country. The Dales, pull the other one mate it has bells on.

Hahaha, nearly...no wine clam-ry here mate. I would live in the Dales no worries with the pooch! But the aging bit? Bang on

So the educated and non xenophobic want to stay
The rest.... not so much

That's Britain fudgeed then. Time for the south east to break away.
I suspect it's more that those at the bottom of the income scale are more concerned about the effects of immigrant workers.

Those of us that employ people are more likely to want immigration to increase.

I suspect it's more that those at the bottom of the income scale are more concerned about the effects of immigrant workers.

Those of us that employ people are more likely to want immigration to increase.

There are plenty of wealthy bigots

But not as pronounced a difference as education
That's true, although my understanding of those data are that they can't be picked out separately.

So the well educated would include most of the ABs and then there'd be an additive effect on top from non-ABs with a higher level of education. At least that's my understanding of what he's put together there.

What would happen if we left the EU? I'm not 100% on how I'll vote when it comes to it, but I err on the side of 'remain' because I don't really care that much about immigration, which seems to be the main issue for the 'leave' side.

So if we left, then lower wage workers (myself included) might benefit from there being fewer people chasing the same jobs, pushing our wages up. But then if leaving hurts our economy, there will be fewer jobs and less money about anyway (??) And then the right-wing bellends in charge would likely go to town removing any protection for workers that the EU provides. Out of the frying pan and into a fire full of ar5e-phucks.

I've got to say I'm not all that bothered either way about this, but I will definitely vote, and it will be to remain in the EU unless someone can come up with a compelling case to leave.

What would happen if we left the EU? I'm not 100% on how I'll vote when it comes to it, but I err on the side of 'remain' because I don't really care that much about immigration, which seems to be the main issue for the 'leave' side.

So if we left, then lower wage workers (myself included) might benefit from there being fewer people chasing the same jobs, pushing our wages up. But then if leaving hurts our economy, there will be fewer jobs and less money about anyway (??) And then the right-wing bellends in charge would likely go to town removing any protection for workers that the EU provides. Out of the frying pan and into a fire full of ar5e-phucks.

I've got to say I'm not all that bothered either way about this, but I will definitely vote, and it will be to remain in the EU unless someone can come up with a compelling case to leave.

Leaving would make jack all difference to reducing immigration. If we wanted to continue trading with the EU on comparable terms to we have now they would insist on freedom of movement and we would be worse off with immigration from outside of the EU because we would no longer be able to send people back to the first EU country that they passed through.

We would lose influence in the world, alienate our closest allies and still be bound by EU rules, if we wanted to continue to trade with them on close to current terms, but have no say in what they would be.

Leaving would make jack all difference to reducing immigration. If we wanted to continue trading with the EU on comparable terms to we have now they would insist on freedom of movement (snip)

If that is the case, then the 'leave' campaign is toast, because 99% of the argument to leave revolves around 'controlling our borders.'

Back