• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

Luton, i think Scara is coming at it from the angle that all religious people are slightly/very loopy.

Trump is a nutter and a fool but I am not sure if this is all a publicity thing or not. No way should he ever be near a position of power. Signalling out Muslims is stupid and dangerous and the actions of someone who does not actually understand the world. Now if he said anyone believing in any sort of deity should be forced to leave America or any other decent advanced country, well then maybe I would listen to him.
Pretty much this.

Not sure why any sane person would want an immigration policy that allows Godtards through their borders. At best it's a recipe for dumb, at worst it's one for hatred, violence and discrimination.

As this is the politics thread I think the decision to postpone the Heathrow third runway should be discussed. Absolute shocking by Cameron and a government that is meant to be pro business.
I can't understand what all the fuss is about. Why not just build one at Heathrow, one at Gatwick and one at that silly place BoJo wants one?

I can't understand what all the fuss is about. Why not just build one at Heathrow, one at Gatwick and one at that silly place BoJo wants one?

Because despite the fact both Gatwick and Heathrow make money they can not bring all the money to the table that is needed in expanding so will need help from the government, the government can only help one. Gatwick would require a new motorway and probably new train tracks, the actual runways are not the issue, well except for tree huggers.

Because despite the fact both Gatwick and Heathrow make money they can not bring all the money to the table that is needed in expanding so will need help from the government, the government can only help one. Gatwick would require a new motorway and probably new train tracks, the actual runways are not the issue, well except for tree huggers.
fudge the tree huggers - if they want to live like it's the fudging dark ages send them up North.

I don't buy that neither airport can get the money - if they went to the market for investment there'd be plenty out there. If there isn't then it's not financially viable and the government shouldn't touch it as it won't make back the costs.

I hope you're right. But if he has no chance why haven't The Republican party told him to stfu and stop taking air time away from more serious candidates?

because right now he's taking air time away from Clinton and they have no one capable of beating her, it's a scorched earth strategy, no one is more desperate for his implosion, failing to offer a better option will wreck the gun toting, bible bashing, homophobic, racist motherfudgers for decades

because right now he's taking air time away from Clinton and they have no one capable of beating her, it's a scorched earth strategy, no one is more desperate for his implosion, failing to offer a better option will wreck the gun toting, bible bashing, homophobic, racist motherfudgeers for decades

...just wanted to ask you to confirm exactly who you are talking about here...:oops:

because right now he's taking air time away from Clinton and they have no one capable of beating her, it's a scorched earth strategy, no one is more desperate for his implosion, failing to offer a better option will wreck the gun toting, bible bashing, homophobic, racist motherfudgeers for decades
And in comparison, anyone will look better than trump.
(Also, the less people actually know about the others the better - especially when Rubio is the most balanced you've got!)

He'd be a terrible president but he's absolutely right about banning Muslims from entering the US.

The only problem with that opinion is that he hasn't yet worked out that he should also be banning Christians, Jews, Buddhists and all the other Godtards as well.

If I were president that's what I'd do. Then if you can't deport the existing ones just wait while they dumb themselves out of existence.

I personally agree with your views on religion Scara. I went to a COE school and at around the age of 7 I asked questions like 'If GHod exists then who created GHod?' and was cobbed of with the same old answers you hear from people who have read a book, retranslated and amended over a couple of thousand years by random people, which was probably just accounts of a schizophrenic having a few hallucinations anyway.

But religion in the west is on a rapid decline in most places. The only western exception I can think of is the US where they have this constitutional 'One Nation Under GHod' cobblers that they don't seem to want to grow out of.

Isn't it better to have more people in the western world where the chances are they may turn atheist (I for one know many migrants both Christian and Muslim who assimilated to the UK and rejected their faith) rather than in a nation where they are told their doctrine is the work of a mighty deity?

I personally agree with your views on religion Scara. I went to a COE school and at around the age of 7 I asked questions like 'If GHod exists then who created GHod?' and was cobbed of with the same old answers you hear from people who have read a book, retranslated and amended over a couple of thousand years by random people, which was probably just accounts of a schizophrenic having a few hallucinations anyway.

But religion in the west is on a rapid decline in most places. The only western exception I can think of is the US where they have this constitutional 'One Nation Under GHod' cobblers that they don't seem to want to grow out of.

Isn't it better to have more people in the western world where the chances are they may turn atheist (I for one know many migrants both Christian and Muslim who assimilated to the UK and rejected their faith) rather than in a nation where they are told their doctrine is the work of a mighty deity?
I'd rather have questions I cannot answer than answers I cannot question.

Pretty much this.

Not sure why any sane person would want an immigration policy that allows Godtards through their borders. At best it's a recipe for dumb, at worst it's one for hatred, violence and discrimination.

Lol fair enough.

Can we add anti vaccination folk, homeopathy obsessives, conspiracy theorists and a few others who don't necessarily believe in GHod but have made choices I don't agree with to the list?

Lol fair enough.

Can we add anti vaccination folk, homeopathy obsessives, conspiracy theorists and a few others who don't necessarily believe in GHod but have made choices I don't agree with to the list?
Only the intentionally stupid - those you've listed fit the bill!

Lol fair enough.

Sure, and in England we can add all trendy football fans, those people that do not actually like football and make going to a pub when an England match is on an awful experience.

How about game players who never go to a match but because they win on FIFA and the like they think they know better then our managers. :D

Back