• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

I’d genuinely be interested to know what ‘innovative and successful’ things Johnson brought to London during his time as mayor.

(I’m not accepting as a valid answer wasting millions of taxpayers’ pounds on a garden bridge that wasn’t built; or giving various financial and business leg-ups to whoever he happened to be shagging at any given moment behind the back of his cancer-afflicted wife).
I didn't say I thought he was innovative and successful, but his reputation during his tenure created the air of success to Tories

Although the is a nagging suspicion on my part that he will take us back into the EU, I'm firmly backing Labour at the next election.

Would like to see a little more in terms of policies but you can't have everything.

She is doing the Tories no favours at all other than with their monstrous base.
The Tories are toast in the next election and they all know it. That's why so many of the rats are jumping ship. The only voters they will retain are those ukip transfers who get some sadistic pleasure out of being the worst versions of themselves. They revel in being clams because for them the cruelty is the point. Any Tory politicians remaining are just hanging on to loot the public purse a little more before they loose the ability to do so.

Stone me, reports that David Cameron is coming back

I'm not sure he can. He's not in the House of Lords so can't come into government (like William Hague did under Cameron).

There are ways around it - Blair made Charlie Falconer a life peer and cabinet minister on the same day. But it's very grubby.

Indeed, he is a good politician.

But how the F have we got to a situation where we have a Foreign Secretary that isn't allowed to enter the commons! That's not representative democracy.

Back