• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

I think Palestinians can be held accountable for the actions of their "government" because they voted to be ruled by known terrorists

You just imagine if USA, China and Russia got together and decided to make The British isles an ideal site to set up a Islamic state similar to Israel. It would make terrorists of all of us, I dare say.

You just imagine if USA, China and Russia got together and decided to make The British isles an ideal site to set up a Islamic state similar to Israel. It would make terrorists of all of us, I dare say.
I'd imagine we'd be less likely to if they set up an Islamic state in an uninhabited wilderness. The issue with your analogy is that the British Isles are already inhabited and exist as a country. Palestine isn't and never has been a country and the land that is now Israel was virtually uninhabited when Israel was created.

Don't be fooled into thinking this is about stolen territory, it's not and never was. This is all because the imaginary friend of those surrounding Israel tells them it's ok to subjugate women and fudge kids but it's not ok to like Jews or bacon. Had Israel been created as a home for millions of displaced muslamic infidels, we wouldn't have heard a peep about it.

Last edited:
I'd imagine we'd be less likely to if they set up an Islamic state in an uninhabited wilderness. The issue with your analogy is that the British Isles are already inhabited and exist as a country. Palestine isn't and never has been a country and the land that is now Israel was virtually uninhabited when Israel was created.

Don't be fooled into thinking this is about stolen territory, it's not and never was. This is all because the imaginary friend of those surrounding Israel tells them it's ok to subjugate women and fudge kids but it's not ok to like Jews or bacon. Had Israel been created as a home for millions of displaced muslamic infidels, we wouldn't have heard a peep about it.

What about the Israelis imaginary friends, telling them it belongs to them and other such blitherings?
Goldman Sachs and two other US bank paid multi-billions (which was an unimaginable amount back then) to the US Government to oil the wheels for the creation of the place under the pretext of development loans. We got a huge honeymoon period on our debt repayments to the US in 1946. It stank.
Isreal was a terrible and corrupt idea.

Last edited:
What about the Israelis imaginary friends, telling them it belongs to them and other such blitherings?
Goldman Sachs and two other US bank paid multi-billions (which was an unimaginable amount back then) to the US Government to oil the wheels for the creation of the place under the pretext of development loans. We got a huge honeymoon period on our debt repayments to the US in 1946. It stank.
Isreal was a terrible and corrupt idea.
Their imaginary friend is just as ridiculous but slightly less deplorable (they're all a brickshow so comparisons only go so far).

Seeing as we (the West) had idly sat by and seen Jews getting mistreated and displaced for a while, I think it's only right that they got to choose where they lived. The place they chose was virtually uninhabited wasteland and they did have some kind of historic claim having been where their ancestors had originally lived.

Their imaginary friend is just as ridiculous but slightly less deplorable (they're all a brickshow so comparisons only go so far).

Seeing as we (the West) had idly sat by and seen Jews getting mistreated and displaced for a while, I think it's only right that they got to choose where they lived. The place they chose was virtually uninhabited wasteland and they did have some kind of historic claim having been where their ancestors had originally lived.

:D
This type of double-standard is what convinces me that you have Jewish roots. It's the only thing that'd make your double-standard logical when it comes to exempting the Jewish faith from the barbs you give every other religious groups or people.

Still, hilarious to watch you troll with comments like "Israel kicked (insert Arab middle eastern country's name) Ass" or calling Mo Salah a "pigfudger"

:p

Nah sorry two wrongs etc
This was all about, as always money and influence especially in the US.

@scaramanga I feel you need to read up and gain further knowledge into this subject as some of your comments are making you come across a bit Sean Hannity ;)

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Do you have links to show that Israel’s current land was virtually uninhabitable wilderness before Israel was created?

All I hear from the new Tinge Group is "values."

"We're for good things and against bad things."

But what are the collective values? Austerity? All the Tories who joined are fine with that, what about the rest? If they are, then surely all the people calling them "Red Tories" have been proven right? Ask them about it, the only response is "buh muh values."

They remind me so much of the Hilary Clinton style democrat. The only things keeping them above water are wealthy backers and the media political class. Party of the pundit.

Do you have links to show that Israel’s current land was virtually uninhabitable wilderness before Israel was created?
Uninhabited, not uninhabitable.

Excuse the use of Wikipedia but I can't be bothered to search any further. According to their page on Israel, during the Arab Revolt (shortly before WWII), "British Mandate authorities alongside the Zionist militias of Haganah and Irgun killed 5,032 Arabs and wounded 14,760, resulting in over ten percent of the adult male Palestinian Arab population killed, wounded, imprisoned or exiled." That would make the adult male population in the area somewhere south of 200,000. Adult males are usually around 37% of the population. So a total (non-jewish) population of around 540,000 people.

Israel is 20,770 km² giving us a population ratio of around 26 people per square km, or that of Laos or Vanuatu.

:D
This type of double-standard is what convinces me that you have Jewish roots. It's the only thing that'd make your double-standard logical when it comes to exempting the Jewish faith from the barbs you give every other religious groups or people.

Still, hilarious to watch you troll with comments like "Israel kicked (insert Arab middle eastern country's name) Ass" or calling Mo Salah a "pigfudger"

:p
I think it's important to separate my feelings towards the Jewish religion and the Jewish people. I think the religion is as ridiculous as any other, and the attempts made by modern followers of it to "con" their supposedly omnipresent GHod in order to get around all his silly rules are hilarious.

Jewish people, on the other hand, deserve protection from the kind of people the Labour party are allowing to be a part of their movement.

Last edited:
@scaramanga I feel you need to read up and gain further knowledge into this subject as some of your comments are making you come across a bit Sean Hannity ;)

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk
You need to distinguish between disagreeing with you and not understanding something.

If you'd like to point out where you disagree I'll happily help you understand why you're wrong ;)

Back