• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pedro Porro

He's been excellent! Most improved player by some distance. He looked excellent going forward under Conte, but absolutely hopeless defensively.
Now I'm not the slightest worried about his defensive work. He's been phenomenal. Makes the odd mistake, but so has everyone else.

He's been excellent! Most improved player by some distance. He looked excellent going forward under Conte, but absolutely hopeless defensively.
Now I'm not the slightest worried about his defensive work. He's been phenomenal. Makes the odd mistake, but so has everyone else.
We have a great pair of full backs now
As good as any
Took some time to get there but it’s a real strength
My worry is the drop off when they can’t play is notable
How we fix that is Anges challenge

I said to my son his goal last night was the type teams use to score against us, or exacty "he'll never score a goal like that again as long as he's got a hole in his arse", deserved a bigger game.

Apparently (and I've not seen video) an interviewer asked him about the rumour that Emirates Marketing Project are readying a bid and he replied that they can buy him on FIFA.

Good lad!

Apparently (and I've not seen video) an interviewer asked him about the rumour that Emirates Marketing Project are readying a bid and he replied that they can buy him on FIFA.

Good lad!

hahaha, fudging hilarious if true

I believe he has previously stated in 3 years at City, Pep didn't speak to him. Pretty clear he's enjoying himself at Spurs and playing his best football, think it would take a lot to tempt him away (and City would be low on that list)

Got two assists for United today too ;)

Mistakes were made by the defense (and yes that includes Porro) for both goals , I'm not sure I'm that concerned because

- United are a good team in transition, Rashford on the left (when in the mood) is very effective
- Both goals had a massive element of luck in them, blocks/bad pass landed at the feet of United player
- We made a slight adjustment in 2nd half (Romero came out earlier to cover Porro's side) and it shut down Rashford completely.

Back