• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pedro Porro

Porro actually is slang for a spliff in several Spanish speaking countries. Thank me later

Getting better with every match.
I know Forest are weak, but he showed a lot of good things today; good skill, good drive, good passion, fearless tackling.

At one point I assumed he was Romero flying in for a lunging well-timed clearout tackle.

Promising game from him for sure, like his attitude.

Some good crosses, some decent runs, was very close to beating his man and going into completely empty space down the wing too, if he gains more confidence and gets going I think he's going to be class.

Some good crosses, some decent runs, was very close to beating his man and going into completely empty space down the wing too, if he gains more confidence and gets going I think he's going to be class.

Lets hope so for sure, i like he way Emerson has proved his haters wrong as well and if Porro keeps it up we will have two good players for the posistion which is good news for us going forward.

Lets hope so for sure, i like he way Emerson has proved his haters wrong as well and if Porro keeps it up we will have two good players for the posistion which is good news for us going forward.

What to do with spence though? Seems to be doing alright in france. Nice problem to have though.

What to do with spence though? Seems to be doing alright in france. Nice problem to have though.

To be honest i have never seen him play and i guess we will find out during the summer. Worked with a lot of young players and seen some sink and some swim, with young players obviously talent is a important part of their game but the mentality/attitude is just as important. There were storys about his attitude before he came here ( could be true or not i have no idea). Time will tell i guess.

To be honest i have never seen him play and i guess we will find out during the summer. Worked with a lot of young players and seen some sink and some swim, with young players obviously talent is a important part of their game but the mentality/attitude is just as important. There were storys about his attitude before he came here ( could be true or not i have no idea). Time will tell i guess.

23 in august. It's not bale, walker or rose when we got them at 17/18. It's sink or swim time i think. Same for sess.

It wouldn't surprise me to see him being used as competition/cover for Kulusevski.

Definitely should be in my opinion, I like the idea we have fluid options on the right, Royal for away games or different oppo, Deki and Porro and exchange the role on RW if needed. Its a nice thing to have IMO

Pedro is a very happy boy on Twitter tonight.
His boys just knocked out the Goons.
With a goal VERY similar to Nayim from the halfway line.

Back