• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pedro Porro

He looks a lot more confortable on the ball then Doherty and obviously Royal. He looks fast and willing to go forward which also makes him an asset offensively. Does anyone know if this guy can defend? I know we have Romero there and we play with 3CBs but we need to be able to absorb the pressure from the top teams and not concede. The 4 goals în the 2nd half with City show we don't have that under control, quite the opposite.

Welcome. Please be awesome.

Really seems like a good and exciting signing. Some defensive issues, but really good when attacking. Fairly young, good intensity, should be able to develop further.

One of the reviews of him on youtube specifically mentioned his set piece capability ..

Edit, video below, his 2nd goal is a free kick
Again, I'll believe it when I see it, starting with not letting Kane go anywhere near future opportunities!

Back