• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pedro Porro

So caught some of the game and he is good going forward and not so good defensively which was what was reported before.

Be interesting how the EnicOuters act when he makes the odd mistakes, especially as they used his name as some kind of martyrdom against Enic when the signing looked more unlikely.

Don't worry about that, they won't let facts or logical reasoning get in the way of a good set narrative.

I do worry about his supposed defensive issues, we have so many problems on the left due to Sess and Perisic.

I do worry about his supposed defensive issues, we have so many problems on the left due to Sess and Perisic.
I think that's as much to do with Lenglet being crap and Son not defending, much more synergy down the right with Romero and Kulu TBF...

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Wing backs in a Conte system are there to provide attacking/creative threat, it's why he plays 3 CBs & 2 deep laying CMs to cover the imbalance

Last edited:
Nah, its because they are both bad defenders.
That too but my point being attacking WBs are the way forward if they are supported like on our right so he should do well

On the left unfortunately we need new LCB and WB

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Super stoked about this guy. Just what the doctor ordered. He'll help us rejuvenate. Love it. Get in! :D

Might as well being back Reggie to play on the other side. Maybe my memories playing up but I don't remember him stinking it up like Sess.
Yeah your memory is playing up
Reggie over run so much play and when though on goal spanked it
Rushed way way too much and played like a guy panicking
He should be an ideal wing back in theory

Back