• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pedro Porro

I wouldnt sign any player who hasn't got self belief and if you're Sess age and you cant motivate yourself you've got no place in professional sport, if anyone should lack confidence its Royal the world and his wife tell him he's brick everyday, yet Sess needs cuddles and its everyone else fault for not holding his hand. I think Conte has shown belief in him and it's not being repaid.
But it was repaid last season when he played in the great run defensively and attack wise
What’s changed? Injuries (again)
Lack of regular games

I wouldnt sign any player who hasn't got self belief and if you're Sess age and you cant motivate yourself you've got no place in professional sport, if anyone should lack confidence its Royal the world and his wife tell him he's brick everyday, yet Sess needs cuddles and its everyone else fault for not holding his hand. I think Conte has shown belief in him and it's not being repaid.

I love Royal's attitude, we saw the same from Sissoko, deserves massive respect.

You could say the same about Winks a few seasons ago, not many wanted to cuddle him when his form dipped.
Winks form dipped with a serious injury
He was playing well under Poch in a different role to what he came into the team for
And he was playing CM with a guy new to the role too
But no one ever wants to give players time anymore

Winks form dipped with a serious injury
He was playing well under Poch in a different role to what he came into the team for
And he was playing CM with a guy new to the role too
But no one ever wants to give players time anymore

We cuddled dele.

We cuddled dele.

Dele had delivered big time so had some credit, Sess has only ever been a prospect and despite some promising games has never been consistent. I hope he turns out to fulfill his promise but a move to a club with less pressure might be best for him and us, or do we keep him for an other couple of years saying he might make it.

Dele had delivered big time so had some credit, Sess has only ever been a prospect and despite some promising games has never been consistent. I hope he turns out to fulfill his promise but a move to a club with less pressure might be best for him and us, or do we keep him for an other couple of years saying he might make it.

At the end of the day it is a judgement call by the coaching staff. Some of those judgements will inevitably be wrong. Whether that is keeping a player too long or letting them go too early. Just have to try and minimise the mistakes. My dad always fumed that we let jennings go too soon.

hmmm he's usually quite reliable, though he also said a day or two ago that it was off

Perhaps just some last minute haggling

hmmm he's usually quite reliable, though he also said a day or two ago that it was off

Perhaps just some last minute haggling
He never said it was off. He said no agreement had been reached yet and Sporting were moving the goalposts. Looks like he was spot on….

Back