• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pedro Porro

2 nil - our man nowhere near the attacker who headed home a cross from the left
Yeah that was concerning.
OK, so it was near the end of the game and Sporting were down to 10 men.
But Porro just strolled along, watching their right winger get into the box and chip in a cross. Then Porro ran towards the centre of the goal whilst their lanky striker fella just headed it in at the far post.
That was very odd 'defending'.
I'll put it down to tiredness, as he was obviously extremely tired. And otherwise he looked good. But that was very strange 'defending' of that situation.

So caught some of the game and he is good going forward and not so good defensively which was what was reported before.

Be interesting how the EnicOuters act when he makes the odd mistakes, especially as they used his name as some kind of martyrdom against Enic when the signing looked more unlikely.

I don't know why we got rid of Reguilon, always thought he was good. Better as LB than LWB but he offers more than Royal going forwards. He puts in good crosses.
Because he has no control of his play
He is always 100 mph even when not needed
It why he misses sitters

Wondering whether Conte will be brave enuogh to start him v City or go with the more defensive Royal

I don't know why we got rid of Reguilon, always thought he was good. Better as LB than LWB but he offers more than Royal going forwards. He puts in good crosses.

Aurier, Trippier and Walker-Phillips are all better wingbacks than Emerson.

Back