• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PDC Darts Competitions 2024

Momentum shifted with that d 2 miss. Humphfries won't lose this now.

Definitely, but still had a real chance there at the end to go 5-6 and put some doubt.

That pause though after hitting the 2nd treble 18 was the killer, if he only hits a single 18 he would have gone for double tops instead of having to go for double 2

Such a shame, but being from Warrington I suppose he was destined to lose in the big final "Its always our year"

A really great performance from Littler.
Seems like his darts always land at quite an angle i.e. 45 degrees to the right rather than 90 degrees straight out, which quite often blocks out a large part of the treble, making the sport so much harder.
I presume that is something he can work on.
He could probably lose 4 stone as well, else he'll become Andy Fordham by 25.

Seems like his darts always land at quite an angle i.e. 45 degrees to the right rather than 90 degrees straight out, which quite often blocks out a large part of the treble, making the sport so much harder.
Spot on. Cost him a double a few times and crucially that last visit for Double 7, as soon as that first dart landed it was blocking some of the bed and you could see he would struggle with the other 2 darts

Spot on. Cost him a double a few times and crucially that last visit for Double 7, as soon as that first dart landed it was blocking some of the bed and you could see he would struggle with the other 2 darts

Hard to correct, u assume its because he has a preference to throw from right of the oche which dictates that

Humphries was sort of alluding to Littler not wanting to be in the PL this year

A friend of mine told me LL had said he would rather not be invited this year. Sounds like he has had a change of heart. I am sure he will earn a lot from playing in it

If he was any fatter round his soft and wobbly middle, I'd have mistaken him for an American.

Back