• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PDC Darts Competitions 2024

Asked about his preparation for Wednesday's final, Littler added: "I'll be doing what I've been doing. In the morning I'll go for my ham and cheese omelette and then come here, have a pizza and then prep on the board. That is what I've done every day."
I can believe that. Not skipped any meals that chap.

That pause before the dart for the chance to go 5-2. How crucial will that moment be?

4-3 back on throw. I think that is the turning point

they are kicking the brick out of each other, but both taking it and kicking back

incredible stuff, and people say this isn't sport

Brave effort but its going away from him now 4-5

Going to take something special to come back from this

Last edited:
Gutted for him. But he has not disgraced himself. If he could just hold his throw and make it 5-6 and at least put some pressure on Humphries, but I feel the race might be run now

Back