• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Dybala

Higuain is fat

Lukaku in for Dybala wouldn’t change the numbers they have.

They are after another forward.

Higuain is fat, but he is also very good in Italy. Proven.

Dybala was clearly compromised/sidelined last season by Ronaldo being there, I would question the need to replace him.

Lukaku would alse be the same (sidelined/compromised). Difference is Dybala is a much more versatile player, able to contribute more from wide/deep areas. To swap them makes no sense.

Higuain is fat, but he is also very good in Italy. Proven.

Dybala was clearly compromised/sidelined last season by Ronaldo being there, I would question the need to replace him.

Lukaku would alse be the same (sidelined/compromised). Difference is Dybala is a much more versatile player, able to contribute more from wide/deep areas. To swap them makes no sense.

They were open to letting him go to West Ham, so they don’t want him.

Maybe Sarri doesn’t fancy Mandzukic? He’s 33

They were open to letting him go to West Ham, so they don’t want him.

Maybe Sarri doesn’t fancy Mandzukic? He’s 33

Who knows with Sarri? He seems to have rather rigid ideas about playing, and I think we can guarantee Ronaldo is playing the striker role no matter what.

Means the like of Higuain and Manzukic might be seen as fine as back up. More so than someone young and expensive like Lukaku?

Like I say, Dybala has already been squeezed out by him. And, conveniently, if they sell him at £60m+ they balance their books...

Who knows with Sarri? He seems to have rather rigid ideas about playing, and I think we can guarantee Ronaldo is playing the striker role no matter what.

Means the like of Higuain and Manzukic might be seen as fine as back up. More so than someone young and expensive like Lukaku?

Like I say, Dybala has already been squeezed out by him. And, conveniently, if they sell him at £60m+ they balance their books...

It’s a good point about the books.

Another point is - The EU rules? I believe they can only have 3 non EU players in the squad?

They have just signed a Brazilian full back - does that affect the squad?

I wouldnt know, I pay very little interest to those sorts of details.

Just saw this:
Inter 'in talks for Dzeko'
Inter Milan are reportedly locked in talks to sign Edin Dzeko from Roma, according to Calcio Mercato.

The Nerrazurri initially bid 8 million euros for the former Emirates Marketing Project forward, but have now upped their offer to a deal worth 15 million euros.

However that is still a little way short of Roma’s 20 million euro valuation of Dzeko, who is said to have already agreed personal terms with Inter.

Counter flimflam from Inter to mess with Juve? "Just take Lukaku then, tinkle £70m up the wall..."

Im finding it hard to see why Juve would even want Lukaku.

The links of him and Inter make more sense from the other clubs point of view.

Juve, with Ronaldo, Higuain, Mandzukic, Costa, Dybala (currently) - what would they want Lukaku for? Keeping their bench warm?

Mandzukic has been linked with moves this window and Higuain already had that loan move so you could assume he's not really wanted. I think they are probably looking for the ideal new sidekick to get the best out of Ronaldo. Although saying that, They should not be looking at Lukaku!

Sarri and Higuain got on great at Napoli, so much so he moved him to Chelsea with him as well - I wouldnt be at all surprised if Higuain had some sort of resurgence at Juve.

Mandzukic I just dont know, maybe he stays or maybe he doesnt. Though I agree, even if they want someone to play off Ronaldo I do not for a second believe Lukaku is the man for the job.

It’s a good point about the books.

Another point is - The EU rules? I believe they can only have 3 non EU players in the squad?

They have just signed a Brazilian full back - does that affect the squad?

Come on - it's Italy. The authorities will sign-off that there is an Italian grandparent for any South American with a vowel at the end of their name.

Im finding it hard to see why Juve would even want Lukaku.

Same. I can't understand why any decent club would want him. He doesn't play with his head up, cannot hold up the ball and doesn't bring others into play. If you are going to have him, you need to build the team around him. I can see him and Ronaldo falling out, worst case scenario, he's another body in-between Ronaldo and the goal.

Same. I can't understand why any decent club would want him. He doesn't play with his head up, cannot hold up the ball and doesn't bring others into play. If you are going to have him, you need to build the team around him. I can see him and Ronaldo falling out, worst case scenario, he's another body in-between Ronaldo and the goal.

Ive had this rant a few times, but even now it really grinds my gears.

I recall a couple of seasons back when he went to Utd, all the pre-season predictions were around who was better, Lukaku or Kane? Who would score more?

As if it was ever even a fair comparison.

tinkled me off because Kane was so badly under rated (still is), but also because Lukaku was so grossly over rated.

He is a flat track bully. A big pacey lump with no real quality or guile.

Ive had this rant a few times, but even now it really grinds my gears.

I recall a couple of seasons back when he went to Utd, all the pre-season predictions were around who was better, Lukaku or Kane? Who would score more?

As if it was ever even a fair comparison.

tinkled me off because Kane was so badly under rated (still is), but also because Lukaku was so grossly over rated.

He is a flat track bully. A big pacey lump with no real quality or guile.

Put him in that Juve team and any defending team are going to try and force all attacks to go through him. It's the quickest way of taking out the rest of their forwards.

Manchester United in Dybala talks that may lead to Lukaku swap with Juventus

Manchester United are holding talks which could lead to Paulo Dybala signing from Juventus as part of a swap deal involving Romelu Lukaku.

Dybala’s agent is in England for discussions with United and the player will then decide whether he wants to join the Premier League club. Juventus would like him to go if it clears the way for them to get Lukaku.

Dybala is a creative attacking player who joined Juventus from Palermo in 2015 and was part of the Argentina squad at last year’s World Cup and this year’s Copa América.

Lukaku has been a prime target for Internazionale’s head coach, Antonio Conte, but the club failed with a £54m bid and have said they cannot increase that bid. “We made a strong offer, one that is valid and suited to the transfer value of the player and we were unable to conclude a deal,” Inter’s chief executive, Beppe Marotta, told Sky Sport Italia.

3G has seen videos of Dybala's goals and approves this transfer. However, 3G is not hearing any concrete whispers from his sources so believes this to be a smokescreen for other transfers.

3G? No one sorts out the transfer schitt like you do.

Madame Norf and moi meme are looking to transfer from a 25 year old flushing toilet at our lakeside chalet to a water-free toilet. What do you recommend for a non-flushing replacement throne - incinerator or composting.

We hear both do a decent job but the downsides are that the incinerator uses a lot of electricity whilst the composting unit requires the composting mix to be delicately balanced or else one winds up with something akin to a, ahem, pooh smoothie.

3G? No one sorts out the transfer schitt like you do.

Madame Norf and moi meme are looking to transfer from a 25 year old flushing toilet at our lakeside chalet to a water-free toilet. What do you recommend for a non-flushing replacement throne - incinerator or composting.

We hear both do a decent job but the downsides are that the incinerator uses a lot of electricity whilst the composting unit requires the composting mix to be delicately balanced or else one winds up with something akin to a, ahem, pooh smoothie.
GGG can not really comment on what system would be better. He believes that should he give you a decision then it would be a poo one.

Let’s face it. Juve have tried to fluffy bunnies cuddling Dybala out to us, we are clearly not too interested unless we lose someone big in that area of the pitch, and now everyone is getting desperate. How will he fit into Man U right now?

How would he fit in with us right now? Given that I think Lo Celso will happen, I am interested in where he fits into this squad and at the expense of who? There is literally no-one I would swap for him. It will take him months to get up to speed with Poch’s defensive demands for a start!!!!

I wouldnt know, I pay very little interest to those sorts of details.

Just saw this:
Inter 'in talks for Dzeko'
Inter Milan are reportedly locked in talks to sign Edin Dzeko from Roma, according to Calcio Mercato.

The Nerrazurri initially bid 8 million euros for the former Emirates Marketing Project forward, but have now upped their offer to a deal worth 15 million euros.

However that is still a little way short of Roma’s 20 million euro valuation of Dzeko, who is said to have already agreed personal terms with Inter.

Counter flimflam from Inter to mess with Juve? "Just take Lukaku then, tinkle £70m up the wall..."
He wants them both, been after both all window.

Back