• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Dybala

It's silly if he's getting abuse. All he is doing is retweeting rumours. If you don't want to see them you can block or mute him.

Agreed. I’m just guessing tbh as never followed him myself, he might’ve just got into some argument completely unrelated to football last night for all I know.

Agreed. I’m just guessing tbh as never followed him myself, he might’ve just got into some argument completely unrelated to football last night for all I know.

I can't see anything. I don't think that he engages with people much on that account. It looks to me like he automating tweets repeating the same content.

Man Utd set transfer deadline by Juventus for Paulo Dybala swap deal
Juventus want to hijack Inter Milan's deal for Romelu Lukaku and are prepared to let Paulo Dybala go as a sweetener

Juventus have stepped up their pursuit of Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku and are set to offer Paulo Dybala in return - but want a decision from the Premier League club within seven days.

Inter Milan were believed to be leading the race for wantaway star Lukaku but have been unable to agree a fee with United, who value the striker at £80million.

And with the English transfer window closing on August 8, the Red Devils are keen to wrap up their business as soon as possible so manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer can focus on returning the club to their glory days.

According to Italian outlet Tuttosport , Juve have rivalled Inter for Lukaku's signature and have now moved ahead in the race after offering a possible swap deal involving Dybala.

The Turin outfit, it is claimed, want the deal wrapped up within seven days and United will now have to make a quick decision regarding the Belgian's future.

Dybala is reportedly open to making the switch to Old Trafford but only if the club offers him an improvement on the €7million-a-year deal he currently has with Juve.

The Argentine striker was one of Juve's key players before last season, and scored 22 goals in 33 appearances in Serie A during the 2017-2018 season.

His form dipped with the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo , however, and during the last campaign he disappointed, finding the net just five times in 30 Serie A appearances.

Tottenham have also been linked with a move for the 25-year-old , and United may well be tempted into a deal which involves the player.

United had thought to be holding out for a transfer fee of around £80m for Lukaku, but they would presumably be willing to accept a smaller amount if Dybala were to go the other way.

Juventus have already been busy during this transfer window, splashing the cash on the likes of Matthijs de Ligt and Cristian Romero as well as picking up a trio of free signings in Aaron Ramsey, Adrien Rabiot and Gianluigi Buffon.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-set-transfer-deadline-18794483

Honestly think this is flimflam.

Cannot fathom why Juve would want Lukaku considering their squad.

Also Id expect Uts purchase of Fernandes to basically mean Dybala isnt needed (if Im understanding their positions correctly).

Most likely its just clickbait.

If there is anything to it Id expect it to be Juve just fudging with Inter, and maybe applying pressure on us RE Dybala - if we are even in talks about him...

Its often the case.

That said, we are in newish territory at the minute.

A couple of years back Dybala would have been a pipe dream. This year I think its an entirely achievable move.

I dont see Utd as genuinely interested. I do think Juve will sell, they have spent so much...

This Romeo Agresti guy is a reliable source for Juve. Weirdly he works for Goal

The Google Translate of this article doesnt make a lot of sense but essentially he is on the market now and they are willing to listen to offers.

Juventus market share, Dybala on the market: the club communicated it to him | Goal.com
Romeo Agresti

Juventus has informed Dybala's entourage that it wants to evaluate any offers. Joya, on the other hand, hopes to stay in Turin.

Now you don't mess around anymore. Not that so far Juventus has adopted an easygoing attitude on the market. Indeed, far from it. But, having arrived in August, the Italian champions are called to accelerate on the supply side.

In this regard, the list is as thick as it is complicated to skim. You want for the goodness of the engagements, either for the overall registry component. That is why, therefore, the Lady devises new plans. Including, yet to be planned, the possible sale of Paulo Dybala.

Exactly, if any. Because so far - in a concrete way - nobody has knocked on the door of the Continassa. Some shy surveys, some suggestions in terms of exchanges, but zero official movements. And yet, Juventus is preparing for a future without Joya. Such as? Communicating to his entourage the will to evaluate potential proposals. A move, therefore, that can be summarized in one way: Dybala is in effect on the market.

Expected in the heart of the week at the Continassa, returning from the efforts of the Copa America, Dybala will be able to speak directly with Maurizio Sarri. Which, however, made no secret of strongly appreciating the qualities of the fu "Picciriddu".

Having said that, you know, the market is fickle. Which is why, if an intriguing offer arrives, under the Mole it would be taken concretely into consideration. And, meanwhile, the 25-year-old from Laguna Larga begins to evaluate alternative plans. In short, no certainty around the corner.

I think its worth recognising the significance of this link, whether it happens or not.

I genuinely believe its actually possible.

Take a moment to think about that. A year or so ago the idea of us signing Dybala, or "a Dybala type" was ridiculous. That was a level above where we could target.

A nod and a wink to Levy and Poch, its things like this that signpost the progress we have made.

Think it will be a swap with Lukaku

Im finding it hard to see why Juve would even want Lukaku.

The links of him and Inter make more sense from the other clubs point of view.

Juve, with Ronaldo, Higuain, Mandzukic, Costa, Dybala (currently) - what would they want Lukaku for? Keeping their bench warm?

Im finding it hard to see why Juve would even want Lukaku.

The links of him and Inter make more sense from the other clubs point of view.

Juve, with Ronaldo, Higuain, Mandzukic, Costa, Dybala (currently) - what would they want Lukaku for? Keeping their bench warm?

Higuain is fat

Lukaku in for Dybala wouldn’t change the numbers they have.

They are after another forward.

Back