• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho -José Paulo Bezerra Maciel Júnior

BOHM3HGCQAAl7jO.jpg

*cums* fuuucck yes, he was IMMENSE last night he whacked on a napkin put some salt n pepper on them then ate Xavi and Iniesta alive! I mean he was voted 3rd best player at the tournament he is Brazil's key midfielder. He's ahead of Ramires, Fernandinho in the team. He is an up and coming midfield monster a world class talent choosing to put on the Lillywhite - he's probably gonna be a world cup winner next summer - not sure why some are underwhelmed this is the biggest transfer we've pulled off since Klinsmann!

EXACTLY!

Ladies and Gentleman....I can announce today that our midfield is complete.

Really don't wanna get over happs but seriously though this is a 'tremendous' piece of business.

Is it official though? I don't care if Twitter goes mental, that is full of teenagers and grown men that should know better

Is it official though? I don't care if Twitter goes mental, that is full of teenagers and grown men that should know better

I think Paulinho himself just confirmed it in a press conference. I need to start learning Portuguese ffs

The player himself just confirmed it

Greg Stobart ‏@gstobart

Paulinho: “I'm sure I have made the right decision in joining another big club[#THFC]. At this stage in my career I needed a new challenge.”

I really feel bad for the other teams in the league now. How will they ever score? It's like the great wall of China, combined with Superman. Will they even be able to keep the ball? If I'd see Dembele, Sandro AND Paulinho come running towards me, I'd just pass it to Bale myself and let him score to be done with it. Frightening stuff.

Tweeted by @danielwynnethfc: There is usually some big Spurs news whenever I go to Spain. True to form it has seemingly happened again. Great news re Paulinho if true!

If true, we will have an immense midfield?

Hmm, well the Portuguese link posted by Magna Carter on the last page is extremely convincing via Chrome auto-translate, but it would be nice if our website had it too

They are so slow, and such a poor website - one of the worst you'll come across on t'internet

Back