• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Liverpool

What's the point of having a squad if you don't use it?

Obviously disappointed by this loss, but we can't put out our first eleven for every game. Neither did Liverpool.

There wasn't much between our reserves and theirs, imo, apart from our inability to create chances, which is a worry. We were toothless going forward.

Time to get back to winning ways on Saturday.

Obviously disappointed by this loss, but we can't put out our first eleven for every game. Neither did Liverpool.

There wasn't much between our reserves and theirs, imo, apart from our inability to create chances, which is a worry. We were toothless going forward.

Difference was a bit of quality up front

Poor janessen had Onomah the mighty, Carroll the girl and Georgous George to support him... 2 kids and a out of position midfielder who is a passer not a creator

Sturridge had Origi a full Belgium international and Wilnaldum a full Dutch international and of course the luck of the bounces a few times

I'm disgusted we should have won this game by at least 6 goals, that said we were brick, Should get rid of all the players and the manager and the chairman, that would bring in 6 billion and buy some great players. I still expect us to win the league, FA cup and Champions League if we buy 8 or 9 players in the next window.

I'm not bothered with losing but we were half hearted in certain areas tonight - better youngsters playing for Liverpool which annoys as we have a much lauded academy.

We need to take look at our youngsters coaching setup IMHO

Makes a big difference playing at home

Can't agree.

None of us should be whinging about fixture congestion.

It is the mark of success.

It's still a very real issue though. Playing every three or four days drains you, mentally as much as it does physically. It doesn't take many players performing below standard before the team suffers.

Didn't see the whole game but what I saw of Onomah didn't impress. He needs to go on loan and man up a bit.
Poch is not a fan of loans as he doesn't want other coaches to develop his players. I read from @windycoys on The Twitter that he's immensely talented. Perhaps he just had a 'bad day at the office'.

Onomha can still make it. Needs to learn to be more aggressive and threatening.

And learn to run and work hard. Laziness really annoys me and any of us would kill to be in Onomas's position, yet he swans around the place giving the impression that he thinks he's made it. It not as if Poch would ever send anyone out with the instruction to not run their arse off and press the opposition!!

Liked the look of Winks. He also had his mistakes, but I think he could become a very good player in a year or two. Not too happy with Onomah and Nkoudou.

And leads to failure generally
I disagree with this. Look at the teams which have won the League cup over the last ten years (or the FA Cup), they invariably are also in CL.

This is a comforting excuse when we lose, it makes us feel better, but it is part of the entire Club's "losing mentality".

We are happy with mediocrity.

I disagree with this. Look at the teams which have won the League cup over the last ten years (or the FA Cup), they invariably are also in CL.

This is a comforting excuse when we lose, it makes us feel better, but it is part of the entire Club's "losing mentality".

We are happy with mediocrity.

In the same season and at the same time???

Back