• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Everton

not really though is it

you stock pile points in the easier games, but i suppose you lot think we will beat chelsea and arsenal and all will be well, today was the day it went out of our hands, do nto care what the table says, a fan with a few years experince knows it.

WEll we missed our chances at home to Wigan, West Brom, Norwich, Fulham.

A point today in the circumstances has to be seen as a positive one. The performance certainly wasn't terrible. Today we had loads of injuries plus two passengers but still did everything within our means to get back into the game.

not really though is it

you stock pile points in the easier games, but i suppose you lot think we will beat chelsea and arsenal and all will be well, today was the day it went out of our hands, do nto care what the table says, a fan with a few years experince knows it.

Still in our hands till we play Chelsea if you mean top 4.
Top 3 then yes you are right.

Anyway who says things can't be different this year?

We actually scored two goals without Bale, Lennon AND Defoe. Never would've believed it. Everton really are a fantastic side, so well disciplined and constantly fighting for each other. A good point, given our injury situation, onwards and upwards!

Well, nice to see Adebayor playing like he should? Does he not want to play up top with Bale or summin?

And did Dempsey go off at all, serious question?

Yeah me too but I were scared to say :-# due to the amount of venom directed his way lol

Better than normal today, no major fudgeups. I thought Huddlestone made all the difference and if he can play like that for the whole match I would play him over Dembele. At least Hudd brings others into the game. More of the same from Dembele. Holding onto the ball too long, dribbling into blind alles etc. I dont see what the Dembele fans see. Dempsey is the weak sister in this side, areal waste of space. Liverpool dodged a big bullet by not signing him.

Some Posters on here are simply unreal. Everton are a very good side who have won their last 4 inc City. We have almost our entire 1 st choice midfield out and still pretty much dominated. There are issues but proud of that performance this lot still have to play the goons. Also those saying that we are suffering for not spending in Jan I agree re: a striker but we cannot completely cover our midfield? Who are we going to sign to cover Lennon for fudges sake. We already have bentley on our books.

There were more positives today than negatives.....

Ade was great today - a real credit to the team - his workrate/movement/passing were really good.

My word can the HUDD pass!!!!! makes it look effortless.......

We have a nice little break until our next PL game hopefully we can get some bodies back then re-group for the final stretch.

TRY AND STAY POSITIVE PEOPLE THIS WILL GO DOWN TO THE WIRE!

Thought we passed well today just needed a little more cutting edge.........would love to see more of Carrol but perhaps these cameo's is the best way to ease him in gently. I Reckon we have quite a little gem in Carrol.

Back