• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Everton

Showed some fantastic spirit and its a result I would've taken at the start of the day.. Just need Sunderland to pile more pressure on the fat waiter now

Despite what is being posted here, we actually didn't play that badly. A point is much better than nothing at all. Come on the Mackems!!!

Well Walker drove us on almost single handed there in the last 15. It was refreshing to see Hudd on and some proper passing again.

If AVB had just taken Dempsey or Holtby off for Hudd instead of Dembele then I think we'd all be pretty satisfied with the afternoon's work.

Good point all in all.

Please with Sig, Ade, Hudd, Hugo, Parker, Daws. Verts looked like had some sort of limiter on him.

Mariner and Massey absolutely appalling. I swear Mariner had money on an Everton win.

Well done walker, nice shoulder... right time, right place.

At least we didn't lose, same scorers, same result as basel.

Seriously, our defence is short of quality to succeed on the big stage. But good mentality to keep pushing forward. We get 1 point off the toffees this season.

OK, awful performance but if Sunderland get a result then a point is ok

not really though is it

you stock pile points in the easier games, but i suppose you lot think we will beat chelsea and arsenal and all will be well, today was the day it went out of our hands, do nto care what the table says, a fan with a few years experince knows it.

Hudd neds to replace Parker.

We really need to improve our squad if we really want to take it to that next level because we are not in the same league as Arsenal and Chelsea at the moment.

Adebayor was our best player today.

Hudd really should have started (if 100% fit). When your only width comes from your full backs you need someone to switch the play quickly like him.

Well Walker drove us on almost single handed there in the last 15. It was refreshing to see Hudd on and some proper passing again.

If AVB had just taken Dempsey or Holtby off for Hudd instead of Dembele then I think we'd all be pretty satisfied with the afternoon's work.

yeah actually agree with that him and carroll both did some nice forward passes for players to run into or who were in space, so much better then dembele who a good player but just wants to dribble 15 yards then pass sideways or parker who is just well a waste of space.

Really subbing Dembele off instead of Dempsey for Hudd was a travesty.

Think we were looking to keep on a potential goalscorer . Disappointed not to see any defence splitting passes from Dembele but I did wonder whether this was lack of runs rather than him not trying the ball. So I agree he looked one of our better players but hudds passing was excellent and I have to say it was a good switch from that point of view.

Well done walker, nice shoulder... right time, right place.

At least we didn't lose, same scorers, same result as basel.

Seriously, our defence is short of quality to succeed on the big stage. But good mentality to keep pushing forward. We get 1 point off the toffees this season.

That's why it is so funny when some people say we could win the League if we only got a class striker

Back