• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Everton

------------------Lloris---------------------

Naughton----Dawson----Vertonghen----BAE

-----------Parker-------Carrol--------------

Walker----------Dembele---------Siggurdsson

----------------Adebayor-------------------

Keep our base position. Walker pushed on to give us some pace on the wings which we are used to. Dembele into the drop off striker position which he has played before and Carrol into be the ball cycler. Tell Siggy and Walker to get as many crosses in as possible.

No no no no no. I hate it when managers react to someone being out by taking 2 or 3 others out I their bet positions. Round pegs in round holes. Dempsey, Holtby and Sig in the 3 positions behind Ade

I believe we played Everton without Bale at Goodison and I thought we gave a goood account of ourselves until our fudge up, but that was away.

I suppose we also had Sandro and Lennon though.

I believe we played Everton without Bale at Goodison and I thought we gave a goood account of ourselves until our fudge up, but that was away.

I suppose we also had Sandro and Lennon though.

We beat Reading and Swansea without him in the league (playing a 442 with two terrible strikers and everything).

So with Jan Vertonghen winning the March 2013 Premier League Player of the Month Award and David Moyes winning the March 2013 Manager of the Month Award, how will this affect the traditional curse for Sunday?

The Moooossee will glide past everyone, as he does so effortlessly every game, get one goal and set one up.

2-1 Spurs, Moussa 1, Ade 1, baines 1

Should be an interesting game. Two of our better players out, but the two Everton best players out.

I'm pretty confident as it stands. First choice defense back in place and we should have enough to do them.

But I think Carroll is injured

Really unfortunate that he's out, think he'd have definitely been getting some game time if he was fit at the moment, even if it's the odd 15 minutes at the end of a game, it's all good experience for him at this age

Should be an interesting game. Two of our better players out, but the two Everton best players out.

I'm pretty confident as it stands. First choice defense back in place and we should have enough to do them.

I'm glad you are because I think we're going to really struggle. we're going to look so slow, laboured and clueless.

I'm glad you are because I think we're going to really struggle. we're going to look so slow, laboured and clueless.

Very possibly. I'd rather say 'methodical and pedestrian' but as long as we score one more than them, I'll take a few performances like that until the thrust of the side is back in all their fit-glory!
Lloris and Ade to be match-winners.

If Redknapp was in charge I'd be more concerned (I was a fan of him by the way) but with AVB I think he will have some sort of plan and something up his sleeve. Wherever it's executed correctly is another matter altogether, but I have belief...

--------------------Lloris-----------------
Naughton---Caulker-Dawson-Verts-----BAE
-------------------Parker-----------------
--------Walker-----Dembele--Sig----------
--------------------Ade----------------

Maverick hey? :D

--------------------Lloris-----------------
Naughton---Caulker-Dawson-Verts-----BAE
-------------------Parker-----------------
--------Walker-----Dembele--Sig----------
--------------------Ade----------------

Maverick hey? :D

That is effectively 631.

Spurs Premier League Record 2012-13 with and without Gareth Bale...

P0241_zps9d03b2e2.png

Had this down as a 1-1; now I reckon it'll be 0-1.

We aren't likely to trouble them just playing our usual formation only minus the danger men, so we might as well try and shake things up a little:

~~~~~~~Lloris
~~Caulker Dawson Vertonghen
Walker Parker Dembele Assou-Ekotto
~~~~~~~Holtby
~~~~Adebayor Dempsey

Had this down as a 1-1; now I reckon it'll be 0-1.

We aren't likely to trouble them just playing our usual formation only minus the danger men, so we might as well try and shake things up a little:

~~~~~~~Lloris
~~Caulker Dawson Vertonghen
Walker Parker Dembele Assou-Ekotto
~~~~~~~Holtby
~~~~Adebayor Dempsey

yes those squiggly's will have the tofee's papping themselves

Back