• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

four match ban if guilty because of red earlier this year. But still baffled by those saying its debatable. He's a thoroughly unpleasant individual. Lescott got away with that elbow mind; Webb said didn't merit a red card. Now that is shameful.

Means Webb claimed he didn't see it but would have sent him off had he done so. As for Lescott, must mean Webb stated he didn't see it but wouldn't have sent him off hasd he done so.

Cue Mancini bitching and moaning about how thin his squad is... again.

As relieved as I am to hear that the FA will be charging Balotelli for that blatant, inexcusable act... what's coming Lescott's way?

philmcnulty Phil McNulty
FA charge Balotelli with violent conduct for alleged stamp on Spurs' Parker. Has until 6pm on Weds to respond. Faces 4-game ban if guilty.

"Alleged" :ross: jesus h fudging christ.

Balotelli is a grade A clam! I don't care about all of his good deeds, handing out money to strangers or sorting out bulleys at schools, he's a loose cannon and has a massive chip on his shoulder. Yes he had a tough childhood, but get the fudge over it! Your a multi multi millionaire professional footballer doing a "job" that all of us would kill to do.

i agree re: Lescott - im not sure it was a deliberate elbow, as much protection as anything else, just looks bad as Kaboul (and King) get smacked

Balotelli is a grade A clam! I don't care about all of his good deeds, handing out money to strangers or sorting out bulleys at schools, he's a loose cannon and has a massive chip on his shoulder. Yes he had a tough childhood, but get the fudge over it! Your a multi multi millionaire professional footballer doing a "job" that all of us would kill to do.

he's like Di Canio without the charm

1417a86.jpg

howard-webb_1393157c.jpg

FA decide that Emirates Marketing Project defender Joleon Lescott has no case to answer over his clash with Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul on Sunday.

Doesnt change the game, but at least it becomes official. They wouldnt have won if Webb (AGAIN) hadnt failed to do his job properly.

Back