• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*OMT* - Tottenham vs. Burnley - FA Cup

Meanwhile in Ipswich, where Southampton have decided against resting their stars. Wanyama has just ripped his hamstring. Schneiderlin also out for 3 weeks.

Ipswich 0-1 Southampton
Posted at
"2-2 at White Hart Lane? We may well be in the wrong place!"

Damn straight. Ejits.

No better time to grab an equaliser. Should give us all the motivation and momentum we need second half.

ive always thought that after half time is the best time to score, rather than before - especially key goals such as this as it throws the managers team talk straight out the window.

anyone listening on BBC? commentator mumbled something about a coffee at the end of the first half and we've been sat in silence ever since :lol:

Just back from running club tonight..6 and half miles in these winds & this rain!! So, anyone care to give me a synopsis about the game so far? I've seen the score & scorers but..who has been playing well? What were the goals like? Who deserves praise? Who deserves being transfer listed? How has the crowd been? Etc

ive always thought that after half time is the best time to score, rather than before - especially key goals such as this as it throws the managers team talk straight out the window.

Okay second best time to score, but not much in it! They go into HT feeling dog****, we go in believing.

anyone listening on BBC? commentator mumbled something about a coffee at the end of the first half and we've been sat in silence ever since :lol:

Yes made me smile. Then you could hear the HT entertainment. Back on now tho. Oh yes!!!

Back